How long are flight times from Seattle?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 sunshine9587

• 14 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 11:54 PM

Hi everybody ~ We're still considering Dreams Puerta Vallarta for our Dec. wedding, and I KNOW we need to make a final decision. Does anybody know off hand the difference in flight times from Puerta Vallarta & Cancun from Seattle? We're trying to make this affordable & convenient for our guests. Thanks a bunch! : )

#2 CourtneyV

• 4,979 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 12:06 AM

Could you not just go to an airline's website and entire in the flights as if you're flying now instead of in 11 months if flights don't show up for then yet? I don't see why the flight times would be drastically different from a flight today than they would be in December. Prices, yes. Travel time, probably not.
      Happily Married since May 9, 2008
      Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#3 sunshine9587

• 14 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 12:22 AM

Hi Cortney ~ Yes I guess I could spend more time & research that. I did try and check, but could not tell because the connecting flights made it confusing. Could have done a little more research I guess, but thought somebody might know off hand. I've been hours on here just trying to read all the forum info on individual resorts and was just trying to save some time. Thanks for your reply : )

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users