Dreams Punta Cana Wedding Review - Jan 25, 2010

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#41 PuntaCana2011

• 1 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 11:17 AM

Jocy, thank you soooo much for your detailed and awesome review. We are getting married there in January of 2011 and it's so good to have a review from someone who has gotten married there and to hear the details. It puts my mind at ease with our choice of resorts. Thank you and congrats to the newlyweds!!

#42 purpleljh

• 3 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 09:20 PM

Thanks for your review... I am planning on getting married in June of 2011. We are going to have more than 20 people for the ultimate package, and I saw that you got the complimentary package, which I am not sure what that is. I talked to the WC and she confused me more if I have more than 20 people. Can you or someone else explain what happens if I have more than 20 people?

Thanks so much

#43 easty

• 2 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 09:47 AM

congratulations on those that have just recently been married :)

I am planning mine for june 2011 was wondering if anyone could give me any information regards food. Is there a bbq menu? Or just the silver and gold packages? Whats best to do for table center pieces, take these or get these there? We are still waiitng for any wedding formation to be sent to us and had this booked since may, i am getting a little worried now.

Does anyone have any pics that they could send me?

What recomendations on photographers??

#44 easty

• 2 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 09:55 AM

Hi lisa,

as far as i have picked up if you have more than 20 guests you then have to pay per person to add on to the food package. When in June 2011 have you requested? Have you had the date confirmed yet? I am still waiting confirmation for mine.

#45 JackieandTim

• 61 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 12:19 PM

Easty, you should check out the Dreams Punta Cana Brides forum since this review is about 6 months old. Also you can download the wedding package information directly from the Dreams website.

#46 tookute69

• 167 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 12:18 PM

Great review!! Thanks for the help!!!

40 guests booked + Bride & Groom

#47 farlem311

• 219 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 07:45 AM

I loved the review!!!! 

#48 Mslite

• 35 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 06:49 PM

Everything looks beautiful.  I like the "bride" & "groom" bracelets, where did you get them?

Originally Posted by NyBeachBride 

sounds so perfect and your pics were great!! congratulations!! i cant wait for mines

#49 MatronofHonor

• 14 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 09:41 AM

Wow congrats, we are going there for a wedding in June can't wait... by the way how was Costa Rica?  I went in February and had a blast.

#50 mtf157

• 1 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 10:43 AM

Your wedding sounds amazing!  I know your room was nice, how were the rooms your guests stayed in?  I'm reading some reviews and they are scaring me. 

Has anyone gotten married more recently at Dreams?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users