Hello Ladies,

I have e-mailed several photographers in my city tryong to find one who offer this type of session but I have not received any responses at all! By any chance anyone out there in my area who may have a suggestion for a photog? Probably won't be able to have for FI wedding gift but I would like to giveas a birthday gift that is in March as well.

I know Tammy B does marathons all over. She is doing one in Chicago in the end of February, perhaps if you contacted her she could do one in Indy??

used a photographer that was based out of Indy and was doing a marathons and stopped here in Houston. This is his Info: Dario Infini Boudoir Photographer –Glamour and Boudoir Photos from Dario Infini

I have also attached a link to my thread that has a couple of picture he took.

http://bestdestinationwedding.com/fo...teasers-45259/

Hope that helps some!!!

Hello! I'm from Indy and I couldn't find anyone that was reasonably priced that had really good examples of their work so I am doing a marathon shoot with TammyB from this site up in Chicago...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveisintheair View Post
Outdoor girl...those are wonderful! I will follow-up with him. I contact TammyB about the marathon as well. I really want to do this for him.

I have received your email, and responded. :-)