Jump to content

Photo

Moon Palace Reception Location


  • Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

#41 Ravywedding

Ravywedding
  • Jr. Member
  • 183 posts

    Posted 10 July 2010 - 05:36 PM

    Can someone pls. email the .pdf titled Moon Palace Reception areas? ravywedding@gmail.com Thank you!

    #42 Mrs D To Be!

    Mrs D To Be!
    • Sr. Member
    • 1,634 posts

      Posted 10 July 2010 - 06:49 PM

      hey ladies...just wanted to make sure you all know the fire dancers are "traditional mexican fire dancers". We booked fire dancers, and thought it was the fire dancers with the long poles who blew fire and danced around it and gave you a shot of it...know what i mean?! anyway, it was 3 traditional fire dancers...if I'm being honest, we wouldn't have paid all that money for them if we'd known that...I'm sure the picture in the quote they sent me had a small picture of the fire dancers I was expecting...anyway, just wanted to make sure you were all aware of this too.

      Don't get me wrong, they were still great entertainment...just not what we were looking for.

      #43 SouthernSweetie

      SouthernSweetie
      • Jr. Member
      • 394 posts

        Posted 11 July 2010 - 12:47 AM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Mrs D To Be!
        hey ladies...just wanted to make sure you all know the fire dancers are "traditional mexican fire dancers". We booked fire dancers, and thought it was the fire dancers with the long poles who blew fire and danced around it and gave you a shot of it...know what i mean?! anyway, it was 3 traditional fire dancers...if I'm being honest, we wouldn't have paid all that money for them if we'd known that...I'm sure the picture in the quote they sent me had a small picture of the fire dancers I was expecting...anyway, just wanted to make sure you were all aware of this too.

        Don't get me wrong, they were still great entertainment...just not what we were looking for.
        Ooooooo! That's great information, because I had the same visual in mind. 'So glad you cleared that up. I will shift those funds someplace else in my budget.

        #44 Mrs D To Be!

        Mrs D To Be!
        • Sr. Member
        • 1,634 posts

          Posted 11 July 2010 - 06:36 AM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by SouthernSweetie
          Ooooooo! That's great information, because I had the same visual in mind. 'So glad you cleared that up. I will shift those funds someplace else in my budget.
          No bother. Since I've came back I've had a look at the zuniga website, because I didn't keep any of the emails they sent me...silly I know. Anyway, on the zuniga website they do have pictures of the fire dancers we wanted, so maybe if you clarified with them you'll get what you want.

          #45 coconoir1908

          coconoir1908
          • Sr. Member
          • 2,136 posts

            Posted 18 July 2010 - 10:13 PM

            Hola Ladies,

            Does anyone have a catalog from Zuniga that they are willing to share?

            #46 Ravywedding

            Ravywedding
            • Jr. Member
            • 183 posts

              Posted 24 July 2010 - 12:41 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by coconoir1908
              Hola Ladies,

              Does anyone have a catalog from Zuniga that they are willing to share?
              My rep said they do not have a catalogue. Just send them pictures of what you'd like....either inspiration pics or from their site. Anita has been an absolute joy to work with and very quick in responding. It seems they can literally do anything with their workshop. I think their pre made options are cheaper, in terms of decor.

              #47 coconoir1908

              coconoir1908
              • Sr. Member
              • 2,136 posts

                Posted 24 July 2010 - 02:58 PM

                Thanks RavyWedding,

                I will do just that.. We would love to have the fire dancers and a few centerpieces.

                #48 Scorpio30

                Scorpio30
                • Newbie
                • 87 posts

                  Posted 26 July 2010 - 07:26 PM

                  Have you all been assigned a wedding coordinator? I just have and she had me reserved for a gazebo for my ceremony which I do not want and all I have is 2 choices to pick from for the private reception. And neither are locations I wanted.

                  #49 evaleen

                  evaleen
                  • Newbie
                  • 47 posts

                    Posted 28 July 2010 - 05:23 AM



                    Originally Posted by Scorpio30 

                    Have you all been assigned a wedding coordinator? I just have and she had me reserved for a gazebo for my ceremony which I do not want and all I have is 2 choices to pick from for the private reception. And neither are locations I wanted.


                    I am still 8 months away so I have not been assigned a WC yet.  I'm sorry to hear about your dilema, I was also afraid of this because I know there are at least 2 other weddings taking place on the same day as mine.  Have you expressed to your WC that you are unhappy with the gazebo and your reception location choices?  I'm pretty sure they can change the gazebo because I am under the impression that they only do one wedding ceremony per time slot. 
                     



                    #50 evaleen

                    evaleen
                    • Newbie
                    • 47 posts

                      Posted 28 July 2010 - 05:24 AM

                      My FI and I are interested in having a cigar rolling station and a tequila tasting station at our reception!  Anyone know a company that can provide these services and any info on the matter?






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users