Photo

Moon Palace Reception Location

• Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

#91 CafeDelMar21

CafeDelMar21
  • 130 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 04:46 PM

Hello! I JUST got some files from Miami about the reception location, the ceremony location and the UPDATED map (it has the Grand section completed with new areas for reception). I can't seem to be able to upload them but I will keep on trying :) 

#92 Juliebeth

Juliebeth
    • 54 posts
    • Wedding Date:June 20, 2014

Posted 22 April 2013 - 05:28 PM

How much did your reception come out to be? I am getting married june 2014 with the complimentary package and have not seen any details on price for reception cost for 30 guests or more.  I am just trying to get an overall estimation so any information will help!  

#93 kaliellis10

kaliellis10
    • 22 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 09:12 AM

Hello, I am getting married at Moon Palace April 2014. Does anyone know when I should be booking/reserving my reception and rehearsal dinner venues? i have my wedding date and time confirmed already. Thanks!

#94 Juliebeth

Juliebeth
      • 54 posts
      • Wedding Date:June 20, 2014

Posted 25 June 2013 - 07:51 PM

Hello Ladies, I have never been to MP but I am getting married there next year! Our room bookings are for the sunrise section and I am having a hard time wrapping my mind around the areas for cocktail/reception locations. We are planning to get married on the beach, but does anyone have suggestions on locations that will be close to the sunrise section for guests? 

So far, I have the Lake terrace and the Venado Terrace as my top picks.  Are these relatively close to the sunrise section for beach ceremonies?

#95 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
      • 2,136 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 11:59 AM

Very beautiful video, thank you for posting. 

#96 bettyrey

bettyrey
        • 5 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 08:29 PM

Hello October Brides,

My future daughter in law and I will be going to MP on October 3, 2013 for a site visit. Is anyone getting married on October 3rd thru the 6th. We would love to see and hear how everything turned out for you. We were told by the MP wedding sales person that that we could meet with our wedding planner when we went to the site visit.  That at that time we could make some of the arrangements. I understand that it is much easier to go to MP because we really are in Miami.

#97 kaliellis10

kaliellis10
          • 22 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 10:33 AM

Just wondering for people that have had their reception on one of the terraces....where do people go to the bathroom?

#98 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
            • 2,136 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 11:39 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by kaliellis10 

Just wondering for people that have had their reception on one of the terraces....where do people go to the bathroom?

There are so many areas where one can go to the restroom, your coordinator can point folks in the right direction.  Also some may just go back to their rooms depending on how close it is to your location. 

#99 kaliellis10

kaliellis10
              • 22 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:32 PM

Thanks!

#100 Yazmin De La Mora

Yazmin De La Mora
                • Vendor
                • 336 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 10:16 AM

Dear Brides,

I would like to share one of our weddings, coordinated and decorated by us at the Moon Palace that was yesterday.

The wedding coordinators on site were all Great! Zaray, Laura and Andrea, very supportive and flexible.

The Ceremony was at the Chapel, cocktail at the garden of the Chapel and the Reception at the Playa Caribe±o for 50 people.

Here are some non professional pics.  

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us directly at info@yazmindelamora.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users