Seems like there's a few different prices going around for fire dancers with Zuniga....my total for 15 mins was $677 US. Mrs D to be what was your total for fire dancers??

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashnic2005 go_quote.gif
I too will be having the fire dancers for our welcome dinner and they are charging me $450.00/15 minutes, 3 dancers w/DJ. My WC recommended that we have the dinner with the performers at the Terraza Mar, a new terrace on the Grand side. I have attached pictures of Terraza Mar, since you can't find this terrace anywhere else. I wanted to have Salsa Dancers for the Reception but she told me it was going to cost almost $1400 for 45 minutes. GEESH!! So I said no thank you. I might ask if they can come in for 15 minutes and find out what that cost is.

We are also working with Zuniga on flower arrangements, plates, chairs, dance floor and decorations. And PSAV for LED lights, Audio and DJ. Let me know if you need what I was priced for. Our reception will be in the Jupiter Ballroom on the sunrise side.

In regards to transportation, I just looked at my sheet and I was quoted $150.00 on transportation as well and the taxes are 11%. My GOODNESS that is a little high!

Indy Chic, I can not open your attachment for reception locations. Can you send it again? Also for those brides that want to see reception rooms inside,

Hi Ashnic,

Who did you book your firedancers with??

I will repost the reception locations.... :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by indy_chic View Post
Hi Ashnic,

Who did you book your firedancers with??

I will repost the reception locations.... :)
I booked through Zuniga, but it sounds like you were quoted the price for 5 dancers not three. $677.00 is how much it would cost for five dancers with taxes. Below are the prices...

Fire Dancers Show:

o 25 mins, 10 ppl dancers with live music 1,500 usd + taxes

o 15 mins, 5 ppl dancers with music (DJ) 650 usd + Taxes

o 15 mins, 3 ppl dancers with music (DJ) 450 usd + Taxes

· Salsa dancers: 250 usd each dancer (40 mins)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashnic2005 View Post
I booked through Zuniga, but it sounds like you were quoted the price for 5 dancers not three. $677.00 is how much it would cost for five dancers with taxes. Below are the prices...

Fire Dancers Show:

o 25 mins, 10 ppl dancers with live music 1,500 usd + taxes

o 15 mins, 5 ppl dancers with music (DJ) 650 usd + Taxes

o 15 mins, 3 ppl dancers with music (DJ) 450 usd + Taxes

· Salsa dancers: 250 usd each dancer (40 mins)

Interesting - di dyou get these quotes recently?

I further reviewed my quote, it's actually for 4 people!

I will be asking her to revise my price :)

Keep you posted.
Thks.

can anyone tell me how much they got just the lanterns for? is there anyway around the 150 delivery charge. i can't pay 450 for some paper lanterns, but i really want them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre Violle View Post
Hi,

I cover a wedding at the Moon Palace. The bride chose the pool area for the reception for about 150 guests. As photographer, it was really nice and easy to get nice portraits during reception. This slideshow can give an idea of the reception.

See on my blog: Lorena & Victorâ€s Wedding at Moon Palace .
Great pictures, I love the under water shots!

Quote:
Originally Posted by asbarret View Post
can anyone tell me how much they got just the lanterns for? is there anyway around the 150 delivery charge. i can't pay 450 for some paper lanterns, but i really want them!
Hi I was originally quoted $400 plus $150 for transportation...but got them down to $300 plus the $150...i got them down because another bride on here got that price, so i asked them to price match! :)

It is alot of money for paper lanterns...however....the pictures I've seen of it done just really finish off the terrace area...defo worth the money imho.