Photo

Recommendations for Videographer?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 j081717

j081717
  • 52 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 06:58 PM

I’m looking for a good videographer but haven’t seen too many that have used one or any that have been used at Moon Palace. Any suggestions?

#2 poohshek

poohshek
    • 1,456 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 11:21 PM

You can contact Playa Weddings - Video and Photography in Playa del Carmen and the Riviera Maya and see if Paul & Rachel can help you out.

#3 Mere

Mere
      • 729 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 10:04 AM

I was looking at Mike Cantarell at Wedding Cancun Videos-now I am looking at Playa Weddings-waiting on a response from them. Good Luck to you! :)

#4 chipotle99

chipotle99
        • 311 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 02:32 PM

Check out Stillmotion Cinema and Joe Simon
          ***dream***

Their videos make me cry EVERY TIME. They do destination videography...or film making really, prob cost a whole lot more than locals though

#5 Micas de Miralls

Micas de Miralls
          • 246 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 04:45 PM

I know very well videographers in this area as I am an indipendent wedding planner since 2005...I think Paul is the best one I know in the area! I work often with him, of course I have other videographers we work with..but he is the best

#6 Mere

Mere
            • 729 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 12:40 PM

I finally booked Mike Cantarell with Wedding Cancun Video-good luck

#7 karmakin

karmakin
              • 3 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 03:43 PM

We had our wedding done by Jon Holt of The Wedding Theater out of Austin. I dont know his prices for destination weddings but the video was amazing! Just google the wedding theater and his website should come up

#8 karmakin

karmakin
                • 3 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 03:46 PM

found the website, its just the name. This is the link: The Wedding Theater Videography -

#9 ask9999

ask9999
                  • 82 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 03:21 PM

I used Caper Productions-- their websites are Caper Producciones - Professional video services for weddings in Cancun and the Mayan Riviera and Caper Producciones - Professional video services for weddings in Cancun and the Mayan Riviera. The email is videobodascancun@hotmail.com

They were great to work with, very responsive, reasonably priced, and produced a great product. I would use them again.

#10 beachykeen

beachykeen
                    • 109 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 09:17 AM

I just booked Playa Weddings and they've been great to work with so far. Their work is beautiful and they're thousands less than the videographers in my area.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users