Sign in to follow this  
j081717

Recommendations for Videographer?

Iâ€m looking for a good videographer but havenâ€t seen too many that have used one or any that have been used at Moon Palace. Any suggestions?

I was looking at Mike Cantarell at Wedding Cancun Videos-now I am looking at Playa Weddings-waiting on a response from them. Good Luck to you! :)

I know very well videographers in this area as I am an indipendent wedding planner since 2005...I think Paul is the best one I know in the area! I work often with him, of course I have other videographers we work with..but he is the best

We had our wedding done by Jon Holt of The Wedding Theater out of Austin. I dont know his prices for destination weddings but the video was amazing! Just google the wedding theater and his website should come up

I used Caper Productions-- their websites are Caper Producciones - Professional video services for weddings in Cancun and the Mayan Riviera and Caper Producciones - Professional video services for weddings in Cancun and the Mayan Riviera. The email is videobodascancun@hotmail.com

They were great to work with, very responsive, reasonably priced, and produced a great product. I would use them again.