*~*jmb0902's Long, Detailed, PIC FILLED Review of Dreams Tulum*~*

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#71 jmb0902

• 496 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 08:00 PM

Originally Posted by SunBride
    Only just now got around to reading this, great review and awesome pictures!
    Thanks Sunbride! I wanted to make sure I did this and the planning thread because of how much you and the other girls helped me before my wedding :)

#72 jmb0902

• 496 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by shae
      beautiful! what are cold fireworks
      Well thats what the DJ called them-- as far as I could tell they were these two stands that went off like two huge sparklers at the end of our first dance... kind of a weird explanation but that's what it looked like! And I didn't know they were going to go off and neither did our photog - it took us both a little by surprise!!

#73 jmb0902

• 496 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by L&A2010
        Thank you so much for writing this review! I am getting married at DT on Nov. 1 and I aspire to make my wedding and pictures as beautiful as yours. When you say you booked a dreams jr suite, was that a preferred suite? If not, did it have a jacuzzi tub and was it a remodeled suite?
        I'm not sure what you mean by a "preferred suite" - it wasn't a honeymoon suite or anything like that. It did have a jacuzzi tub (inside) and it was remodeled however. At DT, we didn't find that there was much of a difference between the room we had and they honeymoon suite (I think the honeymoon suite is a little larger, but we didn't really spend a ton of time in our room so it ended up not mattering).

#74 Trinas79

• 179 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 10:58 AM

so so SO amazing!! Absolutely beautiful pictures (loving the underwater ones) and it looks like you had a great day! Congrats and thanks for sharing!

#75 hiccups

• 224 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 11:03 PM

Congrat!! Your pics are stunning!!

#76 chicagobeachbunny

• 105 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 08:07 AM

You were a beautiful bride and your pictures are amazing. The underwater shots are fantastic.

#77 kate&devon

• 150 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 11:37 PM

You are perhaps one of the most beautiful brides ane newbie moms!

[IMG]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs014.ash2/34045_1507391727839_1325681535_1627159_1121245_n.j pg[/IMG

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart.It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.-Judy GarlandBride and...

#78 nsimpson

• 325 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 10:57 PM

Congratulations! You are simply stunning in your photos! We share the same colour scheme (blue and green) and it was nice to see that you went with the lanterns as well. Thanks for taking the time to share - it is greatly appreciated.
                  Love is a wonderful thing!
                  Nadia and SergeSeptember 2010

#79 chong

• 360 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 08:38 PM

Oh my gosh... I love your pictures. The pictures at Cenote is definitely my favorites. I have to see if there is money in our budget to have additional photo sessions.

Thanks for the great review!

#80 mexico102

• 300 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 09:20 PM

Pictures beautiful!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users