• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#11 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 12,151 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 05:31 PM

haha i thought of this months ago ... seriously would be the best thing EVER. i just got all *crazy excited* when i saw this thread pop up, thinking maybe someone had actually done it ... but alas my dreams are shattered ... hah!

tammy's response makes perfect sense ... we certainly can't jeopardize the security or functionality of the forum just so we can all have a new toy!

p.s. while an app would be handydandy, if you have an iphone or blackberry, you can still access the forum via the web. that's what i do!

#12 collyj

collyj
    • Banned
    • 72 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 06:20 PM

blackberry all the way...

#13 CristiandJamie

CristiandJamie
      • 445 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 02:42 AM

Darn, oh well... would be nice but I understand. Maybe in the future :-)
        Cristi & Jamie
        http://img.weddingco...er/7nhul9k2.png32 guests including Bride and Groom... and counting

#14 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
        • Moderators
        • 25,218 posts
        • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
        • LocationSeattle

Posted 09 February 2010 - 09:54 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by cougs
        p.s. while an app would be handydandy, if you have an iphone or blackberry, you can still access the forum via the web. that's what i do!
        me too :) i use my iPod sitting on the couch with the real computer right next to me! its easier to make sure the kids and hubs arent reading over my shoulder haha

BDW + portable= magic hahaha

#15 TammyB

TammyB
        • 10,630 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 10:14 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by cougs
          That's exactly what I do right now as well. I think most new phones are that option, which is great and still allows you to get your fix.

#16 thefuturemrslutz

thefuturemrslutz
          • 821 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 10:51 AM

aww man I would LOVE one for my blackberry!! I travel all day, and do not have access to my computer...

#17 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 11:18 AM

i was on BDW all of the time w/my blackberry while in the US. i can't wait to get back and have a nice phone! i just have a cheap-o here.

it isn't ideal (the internet & BDW on the phone) but it sure woeks when you need a fix!

#18 Ashley0802

Ashley0802
              • 279 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 02:43 PM

i use mine on my blackberry, it would be easier to do with an app for it- but it still works on the web browser :)

#19 Jess3414

Jess3414
                • 218 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 02:59 PM

I have an app on my iPhone called Wedding 911 by the Knot. Its really helpful!

#20 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 12,151 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 03:38 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Abbie
                    me too :) i use my iPod sitting on the couch with the real computer right next to me! its easier to make sure the kids and hubs arent reading over my shoulder haha

BDW + portable = magic hahaha
                    haha but beware: one time T wanted to quickly look something up so he hit the browser on my iphone and up popped the shout box ... and an embarrassing pic i posted of him, hahahahahhahahahha!

love your equation above! hehe magic!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users