Paradisius Princesa del Mar
Posted 07 February 2010 - 05:23 PM
Posted 07 February 2010 - 06:45 PM
Posted 08 February 2010 - 09:11 AM
Wedding Cuba Channel. Wedding & Honeymoon at Sol Melia Cuba Hotels
They have great wedding packages, and if you have over 17 guests most of it is free. I was interested in this resort too, but we thought at the time that some guests would be bringing their kids, and its an 18+ resort... looks beautiful though... good luck!
Posted 09 February 2010 - 05:34 PM
Be mindful that it is an adults only resort.
I found this on the sunwing website:
Weddings or Renewal of Vows Bonus
• Notary service, marriage license and legalization of documents
• Certified copy of the marriage license (not applicable for renewal of vows)
• Personal coordinator for all weddings details
• Fruit basket and bottle of wine in the room upon arrival
• Alternative locations for the Wedding ceremony
• Best Man, Maid of Honor and witnesses (if necessary)
• Taped musical accompaniment
• 1 bottles of sparkling wine for the wedding toast
• Wedding cake
• Wedding dinner on the day of the ceremony
• Dinner the night before
• Special bed-making, turn down service on the wedding day
• Dawn with you breakfast in the room the following morning
• Late check out for the couple until 15:00 upon availability
• Package for 17 people and a minimum 6 nights stay
• Confirmation deadline: 4 weeks in advance.
*For other wedding packages or information please refer to the website Cuba Hotels - Sol MeliÃ¡ Cuba Hotel Booking, Hotel Deals & Special Offers for Cuba Vacation or contact Brenda Bradley at firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted 15 February 2010 - 11:05 AM
The only drawbacks for that resort is that its very far from the night life, you would have to take a cab in and that its mostly couples there. If there are a lot of 20 yr olds in your group they won't find it much fun there. Any singles we met the week we were there were unhappy at the lack of "something to do".
But otherwise...highly recommend it!!
Posted 18 February 2010 - 10:33 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users