Sign in to follow this  
MsKenyaF

Any brides from NY??

i went to mj found somthing but not exactly what i am looking for..... heard of trim de carnival i will be checking them out =)

Just wanted to tell all you ladies you must go to rk bridal but after you know exactly what you want.... i had emily as my sales person she was great...i gave her a tip do you ususally give tips? i just thought she was soooo great i will be going back to get my bm dresses=)

I am from Brooklyn, original from Manhattan but moved in to my FI's loft in BK. a year ago. Getting married in Punta Cana 4/16/2011....Can't wait!!!!

Originally Posted by elizabethrodriguez314 View Post

i went to mj found somthing but not exactly what i am looking for..... heard of trim de carnival i will be checking them out =)

Just wanted to tell all you ladies you must go to rk bridal but after you know exactly what you want.... i had emily as my sales person she was great...i gave her a tip do you ususally give tips? i just thought she was soooo great i will be going back to get my bm dresses=)

I second the RK Bridal recommendation...that is where I purchased my dress from...HUGE selection at cheap prices.

I'm from Queens, getting married April 22, 2011 at Dreams Tulum.  Its nice to know other people in the area are planning as well!!

Originally Posted by MysTea View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danyelle View Post
Lotsa New Yorkers!!! We should do a Manhattan Meetup!
I know!! and Get some drinks!!!!!friday.gif

DEFINITELY!!!!

Hi, I'm originally from the bronx. I know reside in Rockland county, which is 20 miles north from NYC. I'm getting married in Cancun on October 8, 2011 at Moon Palace golf & spa resort.