Sign in to follow this  
MsKenyaF

Any brides from NY??

Hi Ladies!

So happy someone replied! I started this thread so we can help each other out. It nice to talk to someone who KNOWS & UNDERSTAND what we're dealing with the planning & such. Even better if they are near by. :-) I really really need support. I have no clue where to start. I'm trying to get a reliable TA but the one that seemed great disappeared. :-(

OMG VdayBride! You're getting married in a few days! CONGRATS! Excited? Nervous?

Hi! Welcome to the forum! Where/when are you getting married?

This thread has some helpful info throughout

http://bestdestinationwedding.com/fo...hoppers-48383/

Also, maybe trying to contact one of the TA's on the forum.

http://bestdestinationwedding.com/fo...bdw-tas-53770/

Good luck & feel free to ask questions - someone around here will always have great advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsKenyaF View Post
Hi Ladies!

So happy someone replied! I started this thread so we can help each other out. It nice to talk to someone who KNOWS & UNDERSTAND what we're dealing with the planning & such. Even better if they are near by. :-) I really really need support. I have no clue where to start. I'm trying to get a reliable TA but the one that seemed great disappeared. :-(

OMG VdayBride! You're getting married in a few days! CONGRATS! Excited? Nervous?
Thank you! Excited AND nervous yes and yes!! I am so ready to leave though. It's COLD!

Hey ladies,

I'm also from NY, Queens to be exact but I work in Manhattan so I'm here all day, every day! I'm getting married in PV, Mexico October 2010. So excited for it, and for finding this forum wit an amazing group of people in the same boat as I am!

Haven't been dress shopping since I'm procastinating, but everything else is on its way!

I'm also looking for TA to help with the planning, and have contacted one from BDW, so let's see how it goes!

VDAY Bride--I'm excited for you! Just around the corner! So romantic, to get married on Vday! :)