Help! Can't find bridesmaid dresses!

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#11 trobin01

• 203 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 09:27 PM

I am also looking for inexpensive BM dresses because I offered to pay for them! We haven't picked anything yet but Netbride has really good prices- for example you can get the Alfred Sung and After Six lines for around $100. While there are shipping charges, you can get all sent to the same address to reduce them. So far their customer service has been excellent.
    Good luck!

#12 nicitica

• 186 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 08:24 PM

We ordered Belsoi or B2. You can see them at Jasminebridal.com
      the color we ordered was wasabi and it's a one shoulder dress which is a very lightweight chiffon fabric. they had the best color selection for beaches IMHO. the dress cost $140 which my bridesmaids didn't think was bad. They have a peony and petunia both pretty pinks... check it out! Jasmine Bridal
      Akumal, Mexico 05.29.10

#13 bnbrmy

• 218 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 08:34 PM

I'm having the same problem myself. Good luck in your search

#14 kburger0329

• 30 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 12:57 AM

thank you everyone for your help, yes i was trying to look for something under $100 since the girls will all be paying for their trip down i would like to keep the dress as inexpensive as possible... keep posting!! seems to be an issue a lot of us are having!! :)

#15 btn1091

• 180 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 12:53 AM

I got the convertible dresses in coral from Tristan (last years collection) I noticed they have a similar style out this year!

T R I S T A N

#16 mzgillis316

• 133 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 05:26 PM

I am also looking for fuchsia bm dresses i just came across this website ...Fuchsia Prom Dress Fuchsia Bridesmaid Cocktail Military Wedding Gowns

all the dresses were under 130 buxs and they have plus sizes :)

#17 cogswellgray

• 330 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 12:18 PM

Victorias secret has the convertible dress I am considering for my BM's and they might be better material than that other site.

#18 lexibride

• 276 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 01:57 PM

I bought these off of ebay $58 each and they came very quickly. They're so cute and perfect! The dresses needed to be altered a bit - the halter part was a bit long, but most bridesmaids have to be altered anyway per person.

Sexy Halter Prom Bridesmaid Cocktail Dress 8002 US 4-18 - eBay (item 380188772297 end time Apr-14-10 22:49:34 PDT)

#19 JenB

• 51 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 02:27 PM

I got my bridesmaid dresses at BCBG FinalCut (Their Outlet) for $38.00, I LOVE them, they are perfect for a beach wedding!!!

#20 JanineA

• 2,482 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 02:19 PM

I am also having a problem finding affordable bridesmaid dresses but I'm looking for eggplant. I like the convertible dress from Victoria Secret but I am afraid it will look too casual or rather not dressy enough. Lexibride I really like those dresses. Whats the quality like?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users