My DIY Flushmount Album...FINALLY! Review *With Pics!*

• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

#51 DWbridetobe

• 914 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 12:49 PM

I didn't know that kind of album was possible with wedding photos.. thanks for the inspiration. You did an AMAZING job with the layouts. I love it!

#52 Mallory57

• 454 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 01:12 PM

Looks great!! You will cherish that for the rest of your life!!
      35 (and counting) booked plus Bride & Groom!!

#53 MichelleS

• 189 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 01:58 PM

Thanks for sharing, what a beautiful job, did it take you long to do?

#54 KittenHeart

• 3,103 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 03:17 PM

This is amazing! Great job doing it yourself!

#55 Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 6,368 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 11:35 AM

Just found this and I love it! Thanks for your feedback, it's super helpful.

#56 kate&devon

• 150 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 10:04 PM

OMG Amazing job!!!!

[IMG]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs014.ash2/34045_1507391727839_1325681535_1627159_1121245_n.j pg[/IMG

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart.It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.-Judy GarlandBride and...

#57 jhartford19

• 187 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 06:25 PM

That looks amazing! Great job!

#58 Simistar

• 645 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 08:45 PM

Yikes! Sorry for taking so long to reply! I was out of town and offline for quite awhile...But I'm baaaa-aaack:-)

Originally Posted by SunBride
                  Great job! I'm glad you ended up with a product you are happy with considering all the turmoil you went through.

And I second Fotofusion (I also ordered it after hearing reading Morgan's thread about it). I'm using it for my photobook (which yes, still isn't done TWO YEARS LATER!) and it's really easy to do. It's great for perfectionists (like me!) who want to be able to control every single detail of their page layouts. Although in the meantime, since I started this project a year and a half ago, Blurb (who I am planning to order my book from) now allows you to customize layouts (i.e. move around, add and delete photo and text boxes), so if you are going through Blurb, there is less need for a program like fotofusion then there used to be.
                  Hey Sunbride! Thanks so much!
                  I agree... fotofusion IS great if you want to control all the details...
                  In the end I decided to do it myself exactly b/c of that! (instead of paying someone to design the album...)...I just thought I would end up driving that person crazy asking for adjustments etc
                  Thanks for sharing, what a beautiful job, did it take you long to do?
                  Awww... you're all so sweet!
                  Honestly, with Fotofusion it doesn't take that long...BUT, as noted above I'm kind of picky with the details, so I probably took longer than some:-)
                  I wish I could remember exactly to give you a precise number of hours/days etc...but I can't:-)
                  But bottom line is, you can do it as quickly or as slowly as you like...if you're not too picky, it can be done in a day! (once you have the hang of Fotofusion anyway:-))

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask!

#59 westxgrly

• 98 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 09:49 PM

You did a great job putting that together. Looks fabulous!

#60 rosieposie

• 649 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 02:54 AM

wow! looks so professional!

that's so great, i was wondering if this would be something i could DIY because all i have found were the photobooks with thin pages.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users