Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Khloe

Changes for brides at Grand Palladium Jamaica

Recommended Posts

i would luv to know what you finalize on, keep me up to date, if there is anything i can help with let me know!
 

Originally Posted by Krysta lee ann View Post

right now we are waiting for the last of the price quotes to come in. if we decide on GP we will either be leaving the 14th April (getting on the 16th) or the 15th April and getting married on another date.
we cant do anything else yet until we get a hotel set :(
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks everyone! Just met with the travel agent last night, decided to go with the GP! I love the waves of love package! What about dinner and the reception tho? How does all that work? We are finding a date in the last 2 weeks of April so maybe I will see some of you there! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


 I sure will!!

 

Originally Posted by canadiangirl View Post

i would luv to know what you finalize on, keep me up to date, if there is anything i can help with let me know!
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the reception depends on how many ppl you are having.... i am having around 35-45ppl so we have to have a private reception which would cost $45pp
 

Originally Posted by SamK View Post

Thanks everyone! Just met with the travel agent last night, decided to go with the GP! I love the waves of love package! What about dinner and the reception tho? How does all that work? We are finding a date in the last 2 weeks of April so maybe I will see some of you there! :)



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm getting married January 30th, is anyone doing a winter wedding? Or has anyone? Just thought it would be a good time to get away!! It's getting close tho!!! Can't wait all of my planning is going good so far and have heard nothing but good things about the resort! We have 40 guests so far! YAY! IF anyone has any last minute tips for me...thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats on your upcoming wedding!!!

 

Funny you said "last minute tips", you have plenty of time!!!

 

Anyway, I did think of one tip for all GP brides.... TRAVEL MUGS!!!!  I definitely believe a travel mug is a MUST HAVE for your OOT bag ladies!  The cups they serve drinks in are extremely small and not fun to drink with in the pool.  Our guests absolutely LOVED the mugs we gave them.  They said they don't know what they would have done without them!  Definitely look into purchasing them for your guests!!  We had ours personalized with our logo and they turned out great!

 

Originally Posted by GP Bride View Post

I'm getting married January 30th, is anyone doing a winter wedding? Or has anyone? Just thought it would be a good time to get away!! It's getting close tho!!! Can't wait all of my planning is going good so far and have heard nothing but good things about the resort! We have 40 guests so far! YAY! IF anyone has any last minute tips for me...thanks!



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I totally agree!!  A MUST HAVE!
 

Originally Posted by BeachBridein11 View Post

Congrats on your upcoming wedding!!!

 

Funny you said "last minute tips", you have plenty of time!!!

 

Anyway, I did think of one tip for all GP brides.... TRAVEL MUGS!!!!  I definitely believe a travel mug is a MUST HAVE for your OOT bag ladies!  The cups they serve drinks in are extremely small and not fun to drink with in the pool.  Our guests absolutely LOVED the mugs we gave them.  They said they don't know what they would have done without them!  Definitely look into purchasing them for your guests!!  We had ours personalized with our logo and they turned out great!

 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you do go this route, definitely get mugs with Lids!! 

Also, you might want to pay attention to the type of lid.  You want to make sure a straw will work with it.  Good Luck!

 

Below is a link to the mugs we ordered...

 

http://www.discountmugs.com/nc/travel-mugs/66/16oz-stainless-steel-insulated-travel-mugs.htm

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeachBridein11 View Post

Anyway, I did think of one tip for all GP brides.... TRAVEL MUGS!!!!  I definitely believe a travel mug is a MUST HAVE for your OOT bag ladies!  The cups they serve drinks in are extremely small and not fun to drink with in the pool.  Our guests absolutely LOVED the mugs we gave them.  They said they don't know what they would have done without them!  Definitely look into purchasing them for your guests!!  We had ours personalized with our logo and they turned out great!

 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • Another option is to find an app that allows for group talk. This Wedding Party App looks pretty neat. https://apracticalwedding.com/wedding-party-app/ 
    • Hi Everyone, So, I was cleaning out my closet and realized that I never sold off my extra wedding OOT bag stuff from our wonderful DW.   46 Daily Spanish for Dummies 30 Pool colored OOT fabric bags - approximately 13in x 13in. They lay flat.  I used them for our wedding and they were perfect for everything we needed to fit in each bag. There’s a slight shade variation in the group; I’m guessing some were cut from a different bolt of fabric.  They are also a little wrinkled from storage and will probably be wrinkled from shipping. I have three additional ones, but they somehow got something on them (likely toddler related). If needed, I can try to wash it out and send those as well. 
    • I’m getting married in six months to my foreign girlfriend. I was advised by a friend that one of the things I need to do before saying I do is to get a prenuptial agreement. Basically it’s supposed to protect my assets and properties in case my relationship with my future wife goes down the drain. I don’t know though if this is an acceptable practice when marrying Kiev ladies. I don’t want to do it if it would be insulting on her end. I need advice on this. Please help me.
    • So we are currently looking for an all inclusive resort for the wedding. We have 60 guests and found all the Dreams resorts as options and all of them gave us a quote and discounted price since it’s off season etc. Resorts in Punta Canta gave us a reasonable price, Dominicus gave us a really good deal then La Romana Resort and Spa gave us their regular price and so hard to negotiate. Will someone tell us how special is this resort that they won’t give us a good discount when all my guests are staying in their resort for 5-8 days. We are bringing $$$ in their resort and not give us a discount?  What is so special with this resort?  Can somebody recommend a beautiful resort? 
    • Hello Everyone, Share your favorite wedding venues. And also give me a Solution. I choose Wedding Venues in mobile al the Anne-marie cottage.
  • Topics

×