Photo

Blogs

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Positanobride10

Positanobride10
  • 205 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 12:40 PM

So I have posted a few blog entries on my blog, which is attached to this website. I noticed that not a lot of brides use this feature and wondering why?

I use it to document the planning, feelings, updates, etc. I have only posted three blog entries but plan to do more. I hope it inspires and helps people make decisions. I have found I am more indecisive about my wedding than I thought I'd be. Reading posts and blogs actually helps out. Plus my friends are done hearing about my wedding, but I still think about the wedding 100% of the time.

Anyway, just thought I'd draw attention to it.

CIAO

#2 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 12:41 PM

I actually don't think that a lot of people know about it, to be honest. They are one of the "newer" features of the forum, even though it's about 2 years old.

#3 Positanobride10

Positanobride10
      • 205 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 10:11 AM

Oh ok. I hope this post brings some attention to it. I like being able to document my wedding planning. I can use it later for my scrapbook. I know, sounds dorky but I love to have the memories down in a book and look back at a great time/experience this is.

#4 Dianna

Dianna
        • 358 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 10:13 AM

your blog is great Robin, it is a wonderful for a wedding especially.

#5 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 10:50 AM

i think most people use this area of the forum to "journal" their wedding planning. Seems like blogs would be easier but most people go this route:

Wedding Planning Journal - Best Destination Wedding Forum ~ The Ultimate Destination Wedding Resource

#6 Positanobride10

Positanobride10
            • 205 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 02:53 PM

I think you are correct about "journaling" the wedding planning. Plus it is nice to get feedback from other brides. I still like the blog opportunity here. Just in case anyone wants to follow my blog, here's a link: Best Destination Wedding Forum ~ The Ultimate Destination Wedding Resource. I titled it "My dream wedding on the Amalfi Coast" (it truly is too :))

#7 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 24,768 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 05:32 PM

i will go back and try to find the original post announcing the blogs just to see if more people are interested!

#8 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 05:34 PM

here it is ... http://bestdestinati....dw-blog-13010/

#9 Positanobride10

Positanobride10
                  • 205 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 11:16 AM

I've updated my blog. I love this! Best Destination Wedding Forum ~ The Ultimate Destination Wedding Resource

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users