Mammee Bay Table Set-Up

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Shakara

Shakara
  • 193 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 12:31 AM

Hello!!

Okay so I've looked through tons and tons of reviews and pictures and everything looks amazing! I am soooo thankful for this site!

I just have a question regarding the table set up at mammee bay... majority of what I've seen is the T shaped set up or one long table set up and I was just wondering if anyone had tried any other set up... if so... did it work well?

My TA Maureen spoke with Chandlyn already... because I was curious to know if round tables were an option but they're not. So I was just wondering if you guys tried any other options!

#2 Shakara

Shakara
    • 193 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 12:08 PM

Thanks Maureen... yea I wasn't even paying attention to the space but looking through the pictures again I definetly see what your saying. I think I'll go with the t-shaped. Do you think there's only enough space for four of us at the head of the table or do you think there would be enough space to put one person on both ends making it 6?

#3 Shakara

Shakara
      • 193 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 12:08 PM

Thanks Maureen... yea I wasn't even paying attention to the space but looking through the pictures again I definetly see what your saying. I think I'll go with the t-shaped. Do you think there's only enough space for four of us at the head of the table or do you think there would be enough space to put one person on both ends making it 6?

#4 miznunu2010

miznunu2010
        • 248 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 07:35 AM

I wanted to get a table runner but dont know what size to get, does anyone know? I have about 31 guests including myself.

#5 AishaB

AishaB
          • 2,350 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 08:01 AM

Good luck with the setup, I bet it will be great!
            BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

#6 Marie

Marie
            • 138 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 09:56 PM

Hey, we had 40 people at our wedding last week. Ill be writing my review soon, but in the meantime Ill offer my advice. LESS IS MORE.

I spent so much time gathering decor it wasnt funny. Went everywhere to find certain candle holders, ordered lanterns offline, bought sea shells, silk flowers,.....it all went out onthe tables, and guess what? No one noticed. I mentioned about it later, and a couple guests said they didnt notice the decor-couldnt blame em......I barely noticed. Had I had my time back I wouldnt bother with a runner, decor, nothing-its so pretty as it is..plus I had to arrange it all to get there in peoples luggage, had to find and gather it from everyone once we were there, bag it up and give to chandlyn with instructions then too.

We had one long table set up and we sat inthe middle of it......theres LOTS on the tables already with cutlery, plates, these plate holder things, glasses, peoples drinks, wine glasses......honestly, a table runner--I dont think youd notice it...save yourself the money and time!!

#7 JennandMike08

JennandMike08
              • 166 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 12:07 PM

Marie, that is GREAT advice. I had been wondering this myself!

#8 btn1091

btn1091
                • 180 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 12:55 PM

I agree with Marie, the supplied decor for the Mammee bay dinner is definitely enough. They really do a great job making it look nice! The private receptions are where you need the extra deco! Let me know if anyone has any questions?!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users