• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#41 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 06 March 2010 - 10:05 PM

also the funniest think about vicki is she can dish it out but when people defend themselves or call her out on her actions she freaks out and is so sensitive and plays the victim...ummm you asked for it...you "went there" and the others followed.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#42 TammyB

• 10,630 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 11:44 AM

I have to admit, this past week was the first time I watched the show. However I thought it was odd that Cain knew all the girls on the show and their history. LOL He claimed they are featured on TMZ all the time, but I think he's a closet watcher. lol

#43 arizonabride

• 45 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 01:57 PM

So glad I found this thread! I love this show, but FI can't stand that I watch it. We recently moved and ditched our old tv at the recycling center and haven't bought a new one yet. It's been different not having a tv for two months.

The new housewife, Alexis, and her husband are so strange to me. It's like they are in some weird religious cult. I haven't seen the new episode but I loved the episode at the lingerie store when Alexis' husband flipped out. The biggest slime dog on the show has got to be Slade. He makes my skin crawl.

Thanks for catching me up. I knew Tamra and Simon were going to get divorced. He had clearly checked out of the marriage.

#44 Jessica

• VIP Member
      • 11,939 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 11:28 PM

Totally random thought while catching a snipet of the season ending in a repeat....

It was totally annoying how Tamara was saying "scared." She kept pronoucning it "scurred" or something weird like that.

#45 A2Bride

• 676 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 11:38 PM

I totally love this show!! And let's be honest, we only watch this show for the drama! Ha ha!! I kind of like Tamara, but maybe it is because of the way Simon treated her! I could not believe the "what happened after the show" of the season finale...i never thought T & S would get a divorce!! I think Lynne is a complete idiot, Gretchen needs to ditch Slade, Alexis is annoying, and Vicki is strong willed...but i like her too!!!

#46 Jackie22

• 336 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 12:07 AM

I was just watching a DVR of RHW of OC season finale....my fiance came in the room and said...why are you watching this crap?!? Guilty Pleasure :)

#47 Yari

• VIP Member
            • 10,928 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 12:57 AM

I was really disappointed with the finale, I found it to be boring. I wanted more umph.

#48 sungoddess_08

• 829 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 10:49 PM

I am not sure if I am getting them at the same time -- I didn't catch the whole episode yesterday but it was the one where Tamra, Gretchen and Lynne were all at Alexis's house and Lynne and Gretchen got in a fight about her daughter -- I hope that wasn't the finale.

I know T and S get a divorce, but it hasn't happened yet on these episodes!

#49 kya101

• 645 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 06:39 PM

Does anyone know if there's going to be another season... I haven't seen or heard anything yet. I love this show!!!! The originals are the best!!!!

#50 SeeFlowers

• 212 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 08:28 PM

By now you know... new season started this week!!!

Riu Palace Riviera Maya- April 29,2011

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users