Photo

Real Housewives of Orange County!

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#31 Ashlynn039

Ashlynn039
  • 355 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 01:07 AM

I love this show! My guilty pleasure :) I have to admit ... I like Vicky! But that may also be because she's the last remaining "original" housewife. And I can't stand Gretchen, I hate people who smile while saying something catty, or laugh after saying something.. as if it makes it okay! She does it all the time and it annoys the heck out of me!

#32 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 9,532 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 01:33 PM

Gretchen laughs at herself constantly...I think you're right, it's kinda a way to remain "cute" after saying something horrible about someone. But she probably also thinks she is hilarious.

#33 Christine

Christine
      • VIP Member
      • 21,514 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
      • Wedding Location:Napa, California
      • LocationReno, NV

Posted 05 March 2010 - 04:41 PM

I just watched the finale, can't wait for the reunion show. I was so sad for Tamera and Simon, I think they just clearly want different things but their kids will someday watch their parents marriage fail, so sad.
      It was nice to see Jeanna and Lauri again, I wish they were still on the show but I understand why they left.
      Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#34 riokayak

riokayak
      • 175 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 04:48 PM

I hope they post it on hulu! Is there anywhere else to watch it online?

#35 CeeCee76

CeeCee76
        • 235 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 06:47 PM

I missed the finale also. FI came over and hijacked the remote. It comes on at 7pm tonight so I'll catch it then.
          ~January 11, 2011~ Sun Palace, Cancun, Mexico~Our wedding review

#36 Jessica

Jessica
          • VIP Member
          • 11,939 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 07:53 PM

I just watched the finale as well. Later tonight I'm going to watch the NYC season premiere. Thank the tv gods for DVR!

Seeing the dissolution of Simon's and Tamra's marriage was sad, but I think it needed to be done. I can't believe Lynne's daughters though. Or more accurately, I can't believe what lack of authority Lynne and her husband have over their daughters. They are practically screaming and crying for help and the parents just don't get it.

#37 Starryt

Starryt
            • 127 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 08:12 PM

Lynn is in la la land when it comes to her daughters. I know she might have been offended when Gretchen reached out to "help". But I thought it was great of her to do it because Lynn's daughter is wild just like Gretchen... I hope they're all back next season for more!!!!

#38 CeeCee76

CeeCee76
              • 235 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 08:16 PM

Is it just me or does Lynne seem like she's on drugs or something?
                ~January 11, 2011~ Sun Palace, Cancun, Mexico~Our wedding review

#39 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
                • Banned
                • 3,639 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 02:19 AM

Lynn looks worse after her surgery. Like she has cotton balls stuffed in her mouth/cheeks. Her kids are way out of control.

#40 Jessica

Jessica
                  • VIP Member
                  • 11,939 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 10:45 AM

Oh, Lynne totally looks worse after surgery. She needs to stop. The area around her mouth looks totally bizarre.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users