Sign in to follow this  
jharish

My wedding at the Bahia Principe

Hello!

I am seriously considering having my wedding at the Bahia. I checked out your pictures and the photographer you used. I have to say the pictures were so beautiful and breathtaking. Thank you for posting I am going to look into Michael Steingard for my wedding.

Julie

This is a resort I can considering also for April 2011. DId you marry at on the bahia principe punta cana side or ambar?? I am wondering about costs, as is everyone lol. I believe there will be 30-45 ppl in attendence.. If you can be of any help it would be aprpeciated..

We are also scheduled to marrry @ the GBP and the reception will be at the Garden Grill. We keep going back and forth with the open bar option. Ive heard from some that they sometimes permit signature drinks and to others ive heard they have to pay the open bar??!!

We have 6 guests coming from other resorts ..and with that out of resort 75$ cost kinda kicks off the open bar option?? Does anyone have any ideas or feedback on that? We are planning on going to a disco afterwards...and doing our rehearsal dinner at the Jellyfish...

Any suggestions would be a great help!