Photo

Is or has anyone stayed at Paradisus Palma Real...

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#11 Alyssa

Alyssa
  • 11,793 posts

Posted 18 November 2007 - 12:58 PM

Here are some links to more threads about PPR...

http://bestdestinati....sus palma real

http://bestdestinati....sus palma real

#12 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
    • VIP Member
    • 18,452 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 06:18 PM

Hi I'm getting married at the Paradisus Palma Real in November of 2008. I wish I could go for a visit before that but we have so much going on here in New Jersey. Please let me know what you think of the resort. If you do choose this resort I would be happy to send you my wedding pics and any wedding info when we get back next year. I did email some people through tripadvisor that had their weddings their any questions I had about their weddings. Most people are very helpful. I might be able to send you their responses from tripadvisor. If I can figure it out.
      ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
      Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
      Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#13 foxytv

foxytv
      • VIP Member
      • 7,740 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 07:26 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by xJuicyJx
        I'll be getting married at Palma Real in 2009! :) I'm hoping to go there on vacation next year to get a feel for the place.. but I'm sure it'll be gorgeous
        We are honeymooning at PPR -- and my TA is doing a site visit of our wedding resort (PPC) this weekend. So I will have PLENTY of pics and info before your 2009 wedding!

#14 JennyK

JennyK
        • 3,502 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 09:27 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek
          Hi I'm getting married at the Paradisus Palma Real in November of 2008. I wish I could go for a visit before that but we have so much going on here in New Jersey. Please let me know what you think of the resort. If you do choose this resort I would be happy to send you my wedding pics and any wedding info when we get back next year. I did email some people through tripadvisor that had their weddings their any questions I had about their weddings. Most people are very helpful. I might be able to send you their responses from tripadvisor. If I can figure it out.
          Yes, I'd LOVE to see wedding pics from there. I sent in my contract today so it's official.. I'm so excited!

#15 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
          • VIP Member
          • 18,452 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 10:46 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by xJuicyJx
            Yes, I'd LOVE to see wedding pics from there. I sent in my contract today so it's official.. I'm so excited!
            I just sent my contract in a couple of days ago. I felt so great after that. Like finally everything will just get easier from here. Figure picking the resort is the hardest part and now maybe I can focus on the fun stuff like favors, dress shopping, etc. I will definately send you my pics when we get back.

#16 JennyK

JennyK
            • 3,502 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 09:51 PM

I just got my dress a week ago.. first one I tried on. It's amazing how you always hear that, and then it happens to you lol I must've tried on like 15 dresses.. but I always went back to the first one.

#17 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
              • VIP Member
              • 18,452 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 10:46 AM

You should post the pic of your dress. I think there's a post somewhere with girls posting their dresses. Is it long or short? Lace, crystals, pearls? Give us the details! I haven't gone shopping yet. I think i'm going to go right after christmas. i'm kinda nervous about it.

#18 Karen

Karen
                • 1,308 posts

Posted 24 November 2007 - 11:06 PM

My hubby (lambert13) and I are going to Renne's wedding at PPR in January 2008. We will be sure to let you guys know what we think. The pics I've seen look great.
                  <center><embed src="http://www.widdlytin...nancyticker.swf" FlashVars="t1=Baby Lambert is on the way&b=7&c=0xCC00CC&f=5&y=2010&m=4&d=14" quality="high" wmode="transparent" width="430" height="115" name="Pregnancy Ticker" align="middle"...

#19 jarauz

jarauz
                  • 251 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 01:32 AM

Hello PPR Brides,

I recntly was there in August (2007) for my friends wedding and it was beautiful. The food was great, and the people where great. I must say I had no complaints. The rooms where georgeous. I have like 300 pics if anyone can help me I would be glad to post them. I'm a newbie and don't quite know how to post pics...

Jessica

#20 foxytv

foxytv
                    • VIP Member
                    • 7,740 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 10:41 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by jarauz
                      Hello PPR Brides,

I recntly was there in August (2007) for my friends wedding and it was beautiful. The food was great, and the people where great. I must say I had no complaints. The rooms where georgeous. I have like 300 pics if anyone can help me I would be glad to post them. I'm a newbie and don't quite know how to post pics...

Jessica
                      You can upload them to a free photo service like Shutterfly | Develop, Print & Share Digital Photos: Create Photo Gifts Online or Digital Photo Printing, Free Online Photo Albums & Digital Photo Sharing - Snapfish: and then post the link here for us to view.

Would love to see them!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users