Photo

Is or has anyone stayed at Paradisus Palma Real...

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#1 reneeny75

reneeny75
  • 19 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 03:42 PM

Just wondering if anyone has stayed at Palma Real (had their wedding or plan to have wedding here or just stayed for vacation). I would love any input/opinions on the Paradisus Palma Real (rooms, beach, food, overall...?) We are booking our September -belated - summer vacation and our agent has given us quotes on Palma Real, Paradisus PC and Bavaro. We are hoping to make our decision on where to hold our ceremony after our vacation. I've mentioned before that my fiancee has stayed at Paradisus PC and his parents more recently have stayed at Bavaro Palace and they love both very much. Now the agent gave us a deal on PR in PC and of course can't make a decision. Wait until I actually start to make the wedding arrangements... PR's looks so beautiful and amazing. Thanks all! :)

#2 foxytv

foxytv
    • VIP Member
    • 7,740 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 03:58 PM

We are getting married at PPC and honeymooning at PPR. I have a ton of info/pics/pricing on both for weddings.

Mishi got married at PPR and has a TON of info on the resort/wedding listed on here. PM me for more info.

#3 foxytv

foxytv
      • VIP Member
      • 7,740 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 04:05 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by foxytv
        We are getting married at PPC and honeymooning at PPR. I have a ton of info/pics/pricing on both for weddings.

Mishi got married at PPR and has a TON of info on the resort/wedding listed on here. PM me for more info.
        Here's the link to Mishi's review/info.

http://bestdestinati....pics-long.html

#4 reneeny75

reneeny75
        • 19 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 09:41 PM

I'm feel so stupid -- I've gotten my resorts mixed up between PPR and Paradisus Punta Cana. For some reason I thought Mishi honeymooned at PPC. Ok- I'm really not this slow. lol Sorry Mishi! :)
          Tami, how do I PM you?

#5 reneeny75

reneeny75
          • 19 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 09:43 PM

oh no, I meant to write "PPC"...I better get some real sleep tonight :) I think I need a break from the computer.

#6 christie272

christie272
            • 28 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 11:31 PM

Hi and congradulations. I haven't stayed at the palma real yet, but I will be getting married there in a month (august 25)!! I'm so excited!! Once we get married i'll have lots of info and pictures for you.

#7 reneeny75

reneeny75
              • 19 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 09:35 AM

OMG-- congratulations to you. Your day is around the corner! I can't wait to hear all about it! How many people are attending? What are your details -- are you marrying on the beach, where will you be holding the reception? We have narrowed our Sept vacation down to Bavaro Palace or PPR. We should make our final decision by the end of the day or tomorrow. I can't wait for a vacation and to really start the wedding planning!!!

#8 foxytv

foxytv
                • VIP Member
                • 7,740 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 10:17 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by reneeny75
                  I'm feel so stupid -- I've gotten my resorts mixed up between PPR and Paradisus Punta Cana. For some reason I thought Mishi honeymooned at PPC. Ok- I'm really not this slow. lol Sorry Mishi! :)
                  Tami, how do I PM you?
                  Click on my username "foxytv" ... then it will give an option to "Send a Private Message."

#9 dlou

dlou
                  • 100 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 10:52 AM

I haven't been to PPR yet, but we are planning on having our wedding there in May 2008. I absolutely love this resort (from the pics anyway!!) and can't wait to go!

#10 JennyK

JennyK
                    • 3,502 posts

Posted 18 November 2007 - 12:34 AM

I'll be getting married at Palma Real in 2009! :) I'm hoping to go there on vacation next year to get a feel for the place.. but I'm sure it'll be gorgeous

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users