• 576 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 10:45 AM

I forgot to add, my dress (above) is Allure Far and Away Style # 911

#22 SummerDawn

SummerDawn
    • 324 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by kim23 

Hey! I think that you should try Davids bridal...if there is nothing your are exactly looking for they have many beautiful gowns...that is where I am getting my wedding dress... hope I helped...good luck!

i am going to davids bridal soon to check it out! Thanks!!

Originally Posted by Avens 

My dress has a lowish back to it - it is leaving me with one question - what are you girls wearing for a bra? I'm well endowned, enough so that I can't go without something.  Have you found any good solutions?

911b.jpg

Where is this dress from? It is gorgeous!!!

#23 SummerDawn

SummerDawn
      • 324 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 12:26 PM

As for the bra situation I have one low back bra but it's black so that won't work... are you too endowed for the sticky cups?? That might be my only option!!!

#24 MVPHairMakeup

MVPHairMakeup
        • 91 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 09:12 PM

Victoria Secret has a great Convertable Bra and it also comes with clear straps.  The band in the back is pretty wide so it will give you support.  Fredericks of Hollywood has a large assortment in their catalog. You can go to a store and ask to preview it.  I dont know if they have the same options online. Also, check out the bras that are strapless and backless(the name escapes me now). It has a special adhesive (kind of like masking tape). Be sure not to have any lotions or creams on so the adhesive sticks properly.

#25 kris9685

kris9685
          • 173 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 08:24 AM

I just tried on wedding dresses for the first time this week. This was one of my favorites & has a low back. Though the pictures online don't do it justice: Eden Bridals #5119

#26 Avens

Avens
            • 576 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 10:39 AM

Quote:

911b.jpg

Where is this dress from? It is gorgeous!!!

Thanks, I love it!

It's Allure Far and Away Style # 911. http://www.allurebri...&product_id=374

#27 liederbach

liederbach
              • 2 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 07:27 PM

did anyone ever find out who makes this dress? i love it! i'm trying to find an elegant very long low back dress as well and having a very hard time.....ideas please?

#28 fendaliy

fendaliy
                • Banned
                • 2 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 09:10 PM

Hi, i know the best wedding dress store, all dresses can be customize-made and any size is available.

most of  the pictures are taken from the real dresses made from them.

they also have large collection of designer wedding  dresses and you dont need to pay them at designer price.

i also purchased my wedding dress ($318) from that  store http://www.RomanceAround.com,

just received the dress! Guess what, they're gorgeous and comefortable fit.  loooooooooooove it!

#29 fendaliy

fendaliy
                  • Banned
                  • 2 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 09:16 PM

Hi, i know the best wedding dress store, all dresses can be customize-made and any size is available.

most of  the pictures are taken from the real dresses made from them.

they also have large collection of designer wedding  dresses and you dont need to pay them at designer price.

i also purchased my wedding dress ($318) from that  store http://www.RomanceAround.com,

just received the dress! Guess what, they're gorgeous and comefortable fit.  loooooooooooove it!

#30 liederbach

liederbach
                    • 2 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 11:42 PM

does anyone know who makes this dress in the picture with the chains/jewelry strung so elegantly across the back and with the very low back??? i want it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users