Photo

Need helpful info on Moon Palace-Cancun

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 MrsC2be

MrsC2be
  • 33 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 11:25 AM

hiya, i have just booked our wedding for 12th Nov 2010 in the moon palace, cancun and am starting to plan everything!! If anyone has been there and has any helpful tips please let me know! I am a bit concerned/worried bout the beach as I really want to get married on the beach and not the gazebo but it doesn't seem to have great reviews for the beach... any thoughts

#2 Janelley100

Janelley100
    • 297 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 11:47 AM

Congrats MrsC2be,

There are a bunch of great threads on MP. Checkout the Moon Palace 2010 thread, Moon Palace 2008-2009, and look in the Wedding Reviews category. There are about 5 REALLY well written reviews with all kinds of details and pictures. You will find me and a few other brides very active in the MP 2010 thread. Goodluck and congrats!

Chelle

#3 GVphotographer

GVphotographer
      • 2,667 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 23, 2016
      • Wedding Location:Puerto Los CAbos

Posted 03 February 2010 - 02:36 PM

Hi,
      Welcome to this great forum, here you´ll find the information you are looking for. Congratulations on your wedding!!

#4 Melidell

Melidell
      • 1,091 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 02:12 PM

Congrats on your engagement! It sounds like there's lots of information here about your resort- that's awesome. I hope you find it helpful. Welcome to the forum!
        Loving married life!

#5 Dmitri_Markine

Dmitri_Markine
        • Vendor
        • 2,782 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 05:11 PM

Welcome to the forum!!

#6 emitchel

emitchel
          • 150 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 12:28 AM

Congrats!!! Thats where I was going to do my wedding when I originally wanted to get married in Mexico, but my FI and I decided to do St. Thomas USVI instead. I thought that I wanted to get married on the beach too, but the more that I look into it I started to get concerned. We are most likely going to get married in the Gazebo at a resort in St. Thomas. It overlooks the beach and ocean, and it's steps away from the beach so it still has the atmosphere and I actually think that its WAY more beautiful than just having it on the beach. You just have to decide what you want and go with that. I hope that your wedding is everything you want it to be.

#7 baj

baj
            • 1,555 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 02:30 PM

congrat's & welcome to the forum

#8 Miss Lighting Bug

Miss Lighting Bug
              • 162 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 02:14 PM

The threads on moon palace here are great. Go to the review section too for information
                KB

#9 Nicyx

Nicyx
                • 2,914 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 04:18 PM

Hello, congratulations and welcome, EVERYONE here are so helpful and friendly, Im sure any questions you have or advice you need will be fully answered before you know it!!!!

Where in the UK are you from? :-)

Happy Planning x

#10 JanineA

JanineA
                  • 2,482 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 11:27 PM

Congrats and welcome to the forum. I'm getting married Nov. 13th!!! Good luck and happy planning fellow November bride!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users