Photo

TORONTO Spring 2010 Meetup!

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#21 tigger

tigger
  • 391 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 08:50 PM

Hi bikegirl, Moxies is actually in the mall and Boston Pizza and Jack Astors are at opposite ends outside the mall. I vote for Jack Astors or Moxies.
    Getting married November 10, 2010 - Sandals Grande Antigua

#22 bikegirl

bikegirl
    • Banned
    • 319 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 01:56 AM

^ Thanks for letting me know! I'll call Moxie's first tomorrow and if not, then Jack's. Hope they have space for us!...I will reserve 15 for now.

#23 debbmach

debbmach
      • 1,457 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 02:44 AM

Unfortunately I'm going to have to back out....I work till 7:30pm that day downtown, so I won't have time to go home and get my car and get out there. Hope you guys have fun!
        http://dwdf.daisypath.com/v0lqm5.png

58 people booked...and counting!!!

#24 bikegirl

bikegirl
        • Banned
        • 319 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 03:03 AM

^ Hey Debbie, I will be setting the time for 7:30PM. I work downtown to 7PM daily, too! I'm going to leave earlier though to make it there for before 7:30PM but I'm sure we'll be there for a while. Hope you change your mind and drop it for a chat! :)

#25 bikegirl

bikegirl
          • Banned
          • 319 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 02:39 PM

TORONTO SPRING 2011 MEETUP!

Open to ALL Best Destination Wedding friends! Whether you're getting married or already married, come join us for the Toronto BDW Spring 2010 meetup! This is an opportunity to meet your fellow members, discuss destination weddings, gather tips and/or give advice. Feel free to bring photos, magazines, DIY projects, etc! that you may wish to share.

I'll be having dinner there myself but feel free to just come for a drink or appetizer!

The Details

Date: Friday March 5th, 2010

Time: 7:30PM - whenever!

Place: Moxie's Classic Grill (Lounge Area) - Scarborough Town Centre

Accessibility: This location is connected to the mall and accessible by car or public transit - station is Scarborough Town Centre at the end of the TTC LRT line.

RSVP: I have reserved 15 spots in the Lounge Area. Please RSVP if you're coming so I have an idea if we need more/less seats. Also, I will PM you with my phone number closer to the date.

#26 tigger

tigger
            • 391 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 08:02 PM

Thanks bikegirl for organizing everything! I will be there.
              Getting married November 10, 2010 - Sandals Grande Antigua

#27 bahiabride2010

bahiabride2010
              • 997 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 01:30 AM

I'll be there...probably a little closer to 8pm! Thanks for organizing! Can't wait to meet people!

#28 ML23

ML23
                • 33 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 11:14 PM

This is a great idea!! Thanks bikegirl for organizing it, I will be there! :)
                  ***I'm so happy with my photos from EnVogue Photography!!!!! ***

#29 Oryx

Oryx
                  • 727 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 12:20 AM

I'll be there! Looking forward to it -- thanks again for organizing Bikegirl.

#30 DWbridetobe

DWbridetobe
                    • 914 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 12:40 AM

I'll be there!

Also, I'm in dire need of a paper cutter, and I hate to pay $50 for something I'm only going to use once. Do any TO girls have one that they could bring? I'm willing to drop it off when I'm done with it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users