Sign in to follow this  
bikegirl

TORONTO Spring 2010 Meetup!

Hi bikegirl, Moxies is actually in the mall and Boston Pizza and Jack Astors are at opposite ends outside the mall. I vote for Jack Astors or Moxies.

Unfortunately I'm going to have to back out....I work till 7:30pm that day downtown, so I won't have time to go home and get my car and get out there. Hope you guys have fun!

^ Hey Debbie, I will be setting the time for 7:30PM. I work downtown to 7PM daily, too! I'm going to leave earlier though to make it there for before 7:30PM but I'm sure we'll be there for a while. Hope you change your mind and drop it for a chat! :)

grouphug.gifTORONTO SPRING 2011 MEETUP!grouphug.gif

Open to ALL Best Destination Wedding friends! Whether you're getting married or already married, come join us for the Toronto BDW Spring 2010 meetup! This is an opportunity to meet your fellow members, discuss destination weddings, gather tips and/or give advice. Feel free to bring photos, magazines, DIY projects, etc! that you may wish to share.

I'll be having dinner there myself but feel free to just come for a drink or appetizer!

The Details

Date: Friday March 5th, 2010

Time: 7:30PM - whenever!

Place: Moxie's Classic Grill (Lounge Area) - Scarborough Town Centre

Accessibility: This location is connected to the mall and accessible by car or public transit - station is Scarborough Town Centre at the end of the TTC LRT line.

RSVP: I have reserved 15 spots in the Lounge Area. Please RSVP if you're coming so I have an idea if we need more/less seats. Also, I will PM you with my phone number closer to the date.

I'll be there!

Also, I'm in dire need of a paper cutter, and I hate to pay $50 for something I'm only going to use once. Do any TO girls have one that they could bring? I'm willing to drop it off when I'm done with it!