Sign in to follow this  
bikegirl

TORONTO Spring 2010 Meetup!

Hey ladies, this is the "official" thread for the TORONTO Spring 2010 Get Together.

LOCATION: As per the other thread, I'm looking for a place near subway and parking either downtown or mid-town Toronto. At least accommodating 10 people. I'll check this week but if you have any suggestions, please let me know! :)

DATE: I have narrowed the dates down to sometime Fri-Sun last week of February or first week of March. You can choose as many dates as you're available. Unfortunately, we can't accommodate everyone so we'll settle on the one with the highest number of attendees.

WHO IS INVITED: I want to emphasize that this is for any BDW members who can make it - whether you are already married (give us tips!) or a bride-to-be (share your plans!)

Thanks for the poll votes, girls! It looks like Friday has the most votes. I'll leave it up for another week to help decide which Friday is better, then we'll narrow down a location. :)

Hey Ladies, let's set the date for Friday March 5th around 7-8PM as that is the date with most votes . I have picked 3 venues that are acessible by car, TTC, and/or Go Transit (for out-of-towners)....please let me know which is good?

1. Jack Astor's Bar & Grill @ University & Front St. - closest to Union station

2. Boston Pizza or Jack Astor's Bar & Grill @ Scarborough Town Centre

3. Pickle Barrel Grand or Moxie's Classic Grill @ Yorkdale

Of those options I would say Old Spaghetti Factory as my vote is for downtown. I would also suggest the Jack Astor's at University and Front as the Old Spaghetti Factory is actually on The Esplanade so it is a bit of a longer walk from Union station.

^ Hi Cindy*, actually that's a good idea. I'm going to change it now to Jack Astor's. Not a huge fan of their food but they do have more options whereas OSF only has pasta-based dishes.

Thanks! :)