Sign in to follow this  
vdaybride

Vdaybride's planning thread..warning pics galore!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenHeart View Post
First of all FABULOUS planning thread, everything looks amazing and so detail-oriented, I love it! Makes me feel very romantic <3

I too am having a cigar roller at my reception and planned on making a sign. Instead of cake togo boxes I bought cigar to-go's baggies!

Maybe something like this: "Life's good! Please enjoy a celebratory cigar in honor of ______ & _______" or "It's time to celebrate! Light up and enjoy a cigar" or "Light up and enjoy!"

Those aren't great but just off the top of my head :)
Thanks so much!! I like those!! Gonna steal one wink.gif

Holy WOW Timberly!!! You've set the bar pretty high for the rest of us! wink.gif Seriously, you have done an amazing job and it all looks fabuloso! Love your dress, both pairs of shoes (the red def will look better than your originals) and purse! And all your cute outfits! So excited for you & I can't wait to hear all about it! Have a wonderful time in Mexico!!

Wow Timberly, everything looks amazing. I have no doubt your wedding will be fabulous. I can't wait to read your review when you return. Congratulations on such fantastic planning!

HOLY! Amazing Job, it sure makes me feel like I have so much to do and so much I haven't even thought about yet.. eekk. Great job and can't wait to see pictures after your big day :)

Congrats Timberly...thanks for the shout out...glad I could held a fellow DW bride! You have done an amazing job! Hope you have an amazing day!

Here's an idea for the cigar table: Light one up in the name of love.