shellk planning thread finally

before i begin can i just do a big shout out to tammy and all of the other mods for creating such a great and helpful forum for us dw brides.

all of you ladies on here have been such help.when we booked our dw i didnt know such a forum existed never mind being able to meet brides from the very resort i was getting married at.

well where do i begin?me and fi met around 9 years ago at work,then i left onto pastures new and a few weeks after he declared his undying love for me.3yrs later on valentines day (a year ago) he did the hole down on one knee thing.i was soo surprised as he had always said he did,nt really agree/understand why people got married.now in four days time we are jetting off to become mr+mrs hall.i still feel so proud that he wants me to be his wife.

i can always remember saying to my bestfriend how do you know when your in love?simple reply was you will know.how right could she be i have never felt the way i feel with anyone else.i feel he is my soulmate and partner for life.

our 2 best friends are coming with us and thats it until we return to celebrate at our ahr with our families.it is going to be quite and intimate and a holiday of a lifetime hence the reason i dont have much to show you.

first of all my e - ring

Click the image to open in full size.

our palladium wedding bands

then my dress (excuse the face)

my jewellery

my headband

my shoes

my soon to be husband in his suit (not happy cause he knew what photo was for and he taken his contacts out lol)

pic from fi,s surprise wedding pressie

i still cant believe my turn is here.we leave home on saturday to go to riu palace riviera maya to be wed on 15th feb @ 4pm.

can also tell my feb brides and fellow rprm brides i love them.i have made some genuine friends on here.you have been really supportive.

congratulations to all of the other brides to be.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YAY!!! my ALMOST twin date wink.gif that's right its your turn!! I am so happy for you! Your day will be so exciting. I will I could find my way around the geographical "nads" to give you the biggest hug ever. Thank you so much for starting the February brides thread! I have made friends that I am sure I will keep in touch with forever. Can't wait to see the pics and chat all about your big day when you return.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • Hi everyone! I have been doing lots of research on various wedding venues all around Mexico, my fiance wants a destination wedding and I am happy to have a wedding wherever so long as the vibe is right and guests are happy!  I have been seriously looking at Cabo Azul and was trying to find potential costs for them, but only found a page about their wedding costs from 2010. Does anyone have any updated information on costs / reviews they would like to share of this venue? Or advice in general, anything helps. Thanks so much, happy wedding planning to all!
    • Hello everyone, I am dreaming of a wedding in Costa Rica and was wondering if I could get any help with venues and wedding planners. I am thinking Tamarindo because a close friend of mine lives there and I've been in town more than a couple of times, she's being helpful but is at a loss when it comes to this subject really so I was wondering if anyone here had recommendations. I am not closed to other town suggestions either, if I happen to find a good place and staff somewhere else. These are the places I have so far, has anyone had any experience with any of them?  Stay In Tamarindo Luxury Villas in Costa Rica Luxury Villas Pinilla Tropical Homes of Costa Rica The Point Luxury Villa Thank you so much for your help!
    • Have you ever considered having a wedding inside a bubble? With the current global situation, many couples are looking for unique and creative ways to celebrate their special day while keeping their guests safe. A wedding inside a bubble could provide a whimsical and intimate setting for your ceremony and reception. Imagine saying your vows surrounded by a beautiful bubble filled with twinkling lights and flowers, creating a magical atmosphere for you and your loved ones to enjoy.
    • Adult only resort or not? Let's discuss the pros and cons of choosing an adult-only resort for your honeymoon. While some couples may appreciate the peace and quiet that comes with an adults-only environment, others may prefer a more family-friendly atmosphere. What are your thoughts on this? Have you had any experiences at adult-only resorts that you'd like to share? Let's hear your opinions and recommendations!
    • When it comes to planning a wedding, one of the most exciting parts is choosing the perfect wedding favours for your guests. These small tokens of appreciation are a great way to thank your loved ones for being a part of your special day and to make them feel appreciated.
  • Topics