Photo

RMB price increases??

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Andilea

Andilea
  • 15 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 03:12 PM

Is anyone having problems with the prices at RMB?? I got information from posts on this site regarding the Private Beach reception....but the information i got from the WC was totally different. The prices went up by $20-$40 per person. Also the DJ went from $150 per hour to $350 per hour! Does this sound right?? i am getting marrried in 4 weeks and i don't want to have to change all my plans....please help!
    Andrea

#2 Andilea

Andilea
    • 15 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 08:35 AM

I just got an update from Sherika.....i guess the information she sent was wrong and not all that clear. The beach reception is $55 per person and they do have DJ's available for $150 per hour....it is the more requested DJ that is $350 per hour.

Sorry for the confusion :)
      Andrea

#3 Andilea

Andilea
      • 15 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 08:35 AM

I just got an update from Sherika.....i guess the information she sent was wrong and not all that clear. The beach reception is $55 per person and they do have DJ's available for $150 per hour....it is the more requested DJ that is $350 per hour.

Sorry for the confusion :)
        Andrea

#4 Perplexy

Perplexy
        • 207 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 12:26 AM

I have read on other posts that there's a minimum amount of people required for the beach reception. Do you know if this has changed?

I don't think we're going to have nearly 40 people - I hope we can still have a beach reception, even if it's paying for 40 and only having 25 or so there!
          http://tickers.Ticke....4a37/event.png

~Stay positive and love your life!~

#5 Andilea

Andilea
          • 15 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 02:11 PM

I know they say that you need a minimum of 40...but i bet if there is no one else booked that it wouldn't matter how many people you have. I think i read on here somewhere that someone had the beach reception and only had between 20-30. So i think it would be fine :)
            Andrea

#6 clfaidl2

clfaidl2
            • 333 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 03:44 PM

Hi! I was wondering if you could post an attachment with the price information sherika gave you. I also was wondering...do you have sherika's email address. I tried emailing nora, the lady that contacted us about our reservation to forward an email to sherika, but i dont think she did. So, i was hoping to get her email address. Hope all wedding planning is going well for you!
              ~Christina~

#7 nic&mark

nic&mark
              • 156 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 04:25 PM

This was mailed to me last week!

Nicola & Mark
                16th June 2010
                Riu Montego Bay - Jamaica

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users