Sign in to follow this  
slimmershadier

Howdy

Wow! That is so nice of you to come here AFTER your wedding just to share your experiences. Thank you so much! It really looks like you and your husband had a wonderful time and are incredibly in love!

Aw, thanks for all the nice thoughts, gals! Good for you all for fostering a friendly wedding forum on an otherwise rather bleak internet.

If anyone has any specific questions about anything St. John-wedding related, I hope they'll feel free to ask. I had a lot of time to plan this thing and I'm harboring a lot of extraneous info.

Hi - We are getting married in USVI next September - we haven't booked it yet but are close to it (at Carambola Beach Resort). We looked extensively at St. John and love Caneel Bay but it is just too expensive for our guets! did you do a Villa? or a different resort? which one?

thanks!

alyssa

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimmershadier View Post
Aw, thanks for all the nice thoughts, gals! Good for you all for fostering a friendly wedding forum on an otherwise rather bleak internet.

If anyone has any specific questions about anything St. John-wedding related, I hope they'll feel free to ask. I had a lot of time to plan this thing and I'm harboring a lot of extraneous info.