Photo

Frustrated!!! Where to find mugs in Canada!!!

• Please log in to reply
150 replies to this topic

#61 PaperBagPrincess

PaperBagPrincess
  • 320 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 09:33 PM

I've been back and forth on the mugs. Tonight I found these on ebay and am really considering them.
    WHOLESALE 100- 32 OZ. PLASTIC TUMBLERS, LIDS & STRAWS on eBay.ca (item 200340109570 end time 03-Apr-10 10:00:42 EDT)
    Not as fancy as travel mugs, but they hold almost a litre and if someone loses one I am not going to mind :) I like they have lids and will still keep the sand out.
    Maybe I can do a littler presonalization with small window decals from vista print.
    Anyone think these are tacky?

#62 PaperBagPrincess

PaperBagPrincess
    • 320 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 09:34 PM

Because the link above will time out, try this one.
      Shop eBay Canada Store - JEAN'S PLASTICS PARTY SUPPLIES GIFT:: WHOLESALE LOTS, SAND BUCKETS
      Look for plastic tumblers with lid and straw. 32oz

#63 MichelleS

MichelleS
      • 189 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 11:59 PM

Thanks for all the great links, we were thinking Bubba Kegs from Canadian Tire, but it's nice to know there are lots of other options

#64 CND_Redhead

CND_Redhead
        • 184 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 08:42 AM

those were ones I was looking at also. I still have some time to order (or find) my mugs but it's great to see pics of ones that you've been looking at (minus the actual website).
          Thanks for posting!
          cheers
          :http://www.ezticker.....ing/ticker.png

Bride & Groom + 38 BOOKED!!!

#65 Tina&Doug

Tina&Doug
          • 5 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 09:00 AM

Hello everyone. We went with discountmugs.ca too. We ordered 20 and received 19, paid $78 in duty. The logo was alot smaller then we wanted but we are happy with them We went with an all plastic mug (will post a pic when I have a chance) because people said that any metal heated up in the sun and we went with insulated to keep our cocktails cool! Happy shopping. I know I was really stressed about the mugs until they came.

#66 KRama

KRama
            • 421 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 10:15 AM

I finally gave in and ordered from Discountmugs since we were running out of time and options! We ordered 50 mugs for $244. I've seen mixed reviews so I'm basically keeping my fingers crossed until they get here!

I'll let you all know how it goes!

#67 Melidell

Melidell
              • 1,091 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 02:42 PM

I got to see my mug from discountmugs last week and I was really happy with them. The colour is a bit off- I requested pink but it's a bit purple in some lights, but no big deal. The logo was a good size on mine and doesn't seem like it'll come off easily- I went with plastic on the outside rather than stainless, too, so maybe that helps.
                Loving married life!

#68 sasse75

sasse75
                • 168 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 04:33 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by KRama
                  I finally gave in and ordered from Discountmugs since we were running out of time and options! We ordered 50 mugs for $244. I've seen mixed reviews so I'm basically keeping my fingers crossed until they get here!

I'll let you all know how it goes!
                  I felt the same way so I went ahead with Discount mugs, and they arrived today....exacly the date they said they would. I love them!!!! I had ordered 25 and ended up with 43.

#69 CND_Redhead

CND_Redhead
                  • 184 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 06:46 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by MichelleS
                    Thanks for all the great links, we were thinking Bubba Kegs from Canadian Tire, but it's nice to know there are lots of other options

My FI mentioned Bubba Keg's so I'm on the constant lookout for the smaller ones on sale!
                    I figure we can just give them out or get them engraved somewhere local that is fairly cheep.
                    It might end up being more expensive, but I know they keep the drinks cold and are good quality.

It would be great to know how it works out if you do go with the Bubba's.

Cheers,
                    :http://www.ezticker.....ing/ticker.png

Bride & Groom + 38 BOOKED!!!

#70 bahiabride2010

bahiabride2010
                    • 997 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 07:12 PM

Hey Everyone...I ordered my mugs through Sue at H2 Promotions here in Toronto...she's really great to work with and the mugs were $5.00 a piece. Funny thing...she ended up ordering them through Discount mugs but worked out to be cheaper! Here's a picture and feel free to email her...her email is Click the image to open in full size.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users