Jump to content

Photo

Frustrated!!! Where to find mugs in Canada!!!


  • Please log in to reply
150 replies to this topic

#141 Natalie2012

Natalie2012
  • Jr. Member
  • 212 posts

    Posted 04 August 2011 - 05:29 PM


    That would be great if you could post the mugs once you get them!!! Thanks so much:)
     

    Originally Posted by amurray86 


    Hi Natalie!
    I just submitted my order for 14oz travel mugs with Factory 21. I'm super excited to receive them!! I'll add a post once i get them, but I have heard nothing but good things about the company.
     



     



     



    #142 Butterfly67

    Butterfly67
    • Site Supporter
    • 77 posts

      Posted 15 August 2011 - 07:15 AM

      I keep making my way back to Factory 21 in my search for travel mugs as well.  Please let us know how your order turned out!!



      #143 elisamarie

      elisamarie
      • Jr. Member
      • 222 posts

        Posted 15 August 2011 - 05:36 PM

        Hi there! After months of frustration about the travel mugs, I finally ordered them from Factory 21 on ebay. I am so glad I did - Amanda is so great, she was so quick to reply to my emails and she printed the design on both sides for free! I even got the mugs quicker than she quoted! There was a customs charge of $60 when UPS delivered them. I ordered 50 mugs with the lids - we are having 35 travel with us to the wedding so I figure we will hand out the remaining mugs at our AHR to people that couldn't come. I strongly recommend Factory 21- I'm so happy with the mugs and I hope our guests will love them too! Here's a pic:IMG_0082.JPG


        Getting married at Playa Pesquero! - 35 booked!!


        #144 Natalie2012

        Natalie2012
        • Jr. Member
        • 212 posts

          Posted 15 August 2011 - 06:04 PM


          Thank you for posting us a picture and giving us the review!!!! I was looking at ordering theses or bubbas....but...these look great! Do you mind me asking how much with shipping u paid for the 50?? My mug frustration might be coming to an end soon! Yay!!!
           

          Originally Posted by elisamarie 

          Hi there! After months of frustration about the travel mugs, I finally ordered them from Factory 21 on ebay. I am so glad I did - Amanda is so great, she was so quick to reply to my emails and she printed the design on both sides for free! I even got the mugs quicker than she quoted! There was a customs charge of $60 when UPS delivered them. I ordered 50 mugs with the lids - we are having 35 travel with us to the wedding so I figure we will hand out the remaining mugs at our AHR to people that couldn't come. I strongly recommend Factory 21- I'm so happy with the mugs and I hope our guests will love them too! Here's a pic:IMG_0082.JPG



           



          #145 elisamarie

          elisamarie
          • Jr. Member
          • 222 posts

            Posted 15 August 2011 - 08:28 PM

            The 50 mugs came to $153.66 Canadian with the taxes and shipping. My fiance paid the UPS guy the customs fee and told me it was $60 which means it was probably more around $50. ;)


            Getting married at Playa Pesquero! - 35 booked!!


            #146 Natalie2012

            Natalie2012
            • Jr. Member
            • 212 posts

              Posted 16 August 2011 - 04:37 AM


              price sounds right to me and the mugs look fantastic!! Thanks again for the info and posting pictures:):)
               

              Originally Posted by elisamarie 

              The 50 mugs came to $153.66 Canadian with the taxes and shipping. My fiance paid the UPS guy the customs fee and told me it was $60 which means it was probably more around $50. ;)



               



              #147 torilynnsmith

              torilynnsmith
              • Sr. Member
              • 1,748 posts

                Posted 16 August 2011 - 07:32 AM


                They look awesome!!! Have heard great things but nice to see a finished product!!!

                Originally Posted by elisamarie 

                Hi there! After months of frustration about the travel mugs, I finally ordered them from Factory 21 on ebay. I am so glad I did - Amanda is so great, she was so quick to reply to my emails and she printed the design on both sides for free! I even got the mugs quicker than she quoted! There was a customs charge of $60 when UPS delivered them. I ordered 50 mugs with the lids - we are having 35 travel with us to the wedding so I figure we will hand out the remaining mugs at our AHR to people that couldn't come. I strongly recommend Factory 21- I'm so happy with the mugs and I hope our guests will love them too! Here's a pic:


                price sounds right to me and the mugs look fantastic!! Thanks again for the info and posting pictures:):)
                 



                 



                 



                #148 torilynnsmith

                torilynnsmith
                • Sr. Member
                • 1,748 posts

                  Posted 02 September 2011 - 02:11 PM

                  I have a request for all my Canadian brides, I need MORE Bubba Mugs... yes more... I can't believe it!

                   

                  Anyways, if anyone comes across them on sale at Canadian Tire PLEASE let me know!!!!!!!! I signed up for their "notifications" but it didnt work last time they were on sale and it was BDW that tipped me off so once again I turn to you amazing ladies!!!

                   

                  Thanks :)



                  #149 Natalie2012

                  Natalie2012
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 212 posts

                    Posted 03 September 2011 - 05:34 AM


                    I will keep you posted Tori...My FI actually works for Canadian Tire Dist. So maybe he can help out...hmmmm...I will ask him to try and find out when they are going to be on sale again:)
                     

                    Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 

                    I have a request for all my Canadian brides, I need MORE Bubba Mugs... yes more... I can't believe it!

                     

                    Anyways, if anyone comes across them on sale at Canadian Tire PLEASE let me know!!!!!!!! I signed up for their "notifications" but it didnt work last time they were on sale and it was BDW that tipped me off so once again I turn to you amazing ladies!!!

                     

                    Thanks :)



                     



                    #150 torilynnsmith

                    torilynnsmith
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 1,748 posts

                      Posted 03 September 2011 - 01:23 PM


                      You're the best!!! Thanks :)

                      Originally Posted by Natalie2012 


                      I will keep you posted Tori...My FI actually works for Canadian Tire Dist. So maybe he can help out...hmmmm...I will ask him to try and find out when they are going to be on sale again:)
                       



                       



                       






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users