Photo

Frustrated!!! Where to find mugs in Canada!!!

• Please log in to reply
150 replies to this topic

#121 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
  • 1,252 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 08:39 AM

Tori:

I would def do the theme song for the guys...it will set the mood for the reception...and NO im not telling Mike, its gonna be my thing just for him, but i have a big mouth lol so im going to TRY and not tell himlol

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#122 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
    • 1,748 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 09:06 AM

I love the surprise idea! It just makes it more fun!!!!

#123 Leah2012

Leah2012
      • 154 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 09:06 AM

Great deal!

Originally Posted by JBean 

I found acrylic insulated tumblers like these at Superstore for $2.50 each last week!!! We picked up 35 of them. They were all clear with blue, green or yellow lids.

BL14_l.jpg

#124 Shahlo

Shahlo
        • 253 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 01:18 PM

I don't know even know how many suitcases we are going to have. 1 filled with mugs :), first aid kits, aloe vera ... Oh boy, I hope we weren't be stopped at customs :)

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 

No problem!!! they are nice and light too so weight wise to get them down south it wont be a problem, just a suitcase full of travel mugs hahaha

#125 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
          • 1,748 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 01:20 PM

I know!!!!! I have gotten my mom on board with the "excess baggage" thing.  I figure if each family member can take an extra suitcase we're covered lol  You only need 1 suitcase for your personal stuff haha

I do remember seeing somone mention saving all your receipts so that you can have them when you go through customs if you need them.  I think someone else mentioned they wrote, wedding decorations, not for resale on some of their bags of stuff inside or something.... definitely something I will be looking into further closer to the date!

Originally Posted by Shahlo 

I don't know even know how many suitcases we are going to have. 1 filled with mugs :), first aid kits, aloe vera ... Oh boy, I hope we weren't be stopped at customs :)

#126 JBean

JBean
            • 429 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 01:33 PM

Oooh, good tip!

I do remember seeing somone mention saving all your receipts so that you can have them when you go through customs if you need them.  I think someone else mentioned they wrote, wedding decorations, not for resale on some of their bags of stuff inside or something.... definitely something I will be looking into further closer to the date!

Brad & Janine - November 10th, 2011.
              Valentin Imperial Maya, Riviera Maya
              Bride & Groom + 29

#127 Leah2012

Leah2012
              • 154 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 06:51 PM

I haven't even thought about customs!! I think we have kept all of our receipts..hopefully its not a problem!

I know!!!!! I have gotten my mom on board with the "excess baggage" thing.  I figure if each family member can take an extra suitcase we're covered lol  You only need 1 suitcase for your personal stuff haha

#128 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
                • 1,252 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 08:11 PM

hahahahahaha so funny tori, thats what i said when i was thinking of shipping stuff down there ... but its so true, nothing worse then getting all this stuff and then customs holds on to thingsits like starting all over again. I phoned the airline today to see requirements....but each air line is different just give them a call and then get everyone to take something..its amazing how much that will help!

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#129 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
                  • 1,748 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 08:15 AM

OOOO who are you flying with Leigh? What did they say?  I am pretty sure we are each allowed 2 checked bags so we should be fine!!!  Fingers crossed!

Originally Posted by canadiangirl 

hahahahahaha so funny tori, thats what i said when i was thinking of shipping stuff down there ... but its so true, nothing worse then getting all this stuff and then customs holds on to thingsits like starting all over again. I phoned the airline today to see requirements....but each air line is different just give them a call and then get everyone to take something..its amazing how much that will help!

#130 Shahlo

Shahlo
                    • 253 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 09:31 AM

That's our plan too, luckily about 25 of us are flying together, so there will be lots of people to share out baggage with :). I read somewhere about the receipts as well. I have to keep reminding myself to keep them otherwise I have a habit of throwing them out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users