Sign in to follow this  
La Romana Stacey

Frustrated!!! Where to find mugs in Canada!!!

This seems like an awesome place to get travel mugs for pretty cheap (even with shipping) if the bubba kegs from canadian tire don't work out.

Originally Posted by canadiangirl View Post

hey tori lol

heres the linkhttp://stores.ebay.ca/Factory-21-Promotional-Items/Other-/_i.html?rt=nc&_fsub=1&_sid=280445663&_trksid=p4634.c0.m14.l1581&_pgn=2

it has the personalized cups for our OOT bags....all you have to do is give them your logo and info, they do all the work.

leah:

yeah i like them, plus the free shipping really helps too lol....and well this way if they do the logo application for me, i know its not going to fall off lol

let me know what u do hun

Keep in mind that even if they do the Logo , it may rub off.

I had bought a mug in Jamaica last year, and after the week the logo was gone.

That's why I'm going to do the waterproof stickers.

Originally Posted by canadiangirl View Post

leah:

yeah i like them, plus the free shipping really helps too lol....and well this way if they do the logo application for me, i know its not going to fall off lol

let me know what u do hun

I have heard of the water proof labels but wasn't sure how they worked.  A lot of brides have also mentioned using the window decals from Vista Print (sometimes you can get them FREE!) as they work as well.  I like the idea of having the logo printed on the mugs, especially if the cost is right like the mugs you found Leigh, who cares if they rub or scratch off by the end of the week, everyone saw the original product and loved it.  They'll only be coming off because people used them which is the point!!!!

i like the way you think tori lol

i think for the price that im getting them at..even with shipping, it will save me time and stress lol as i still have my DIY projects to do and well the move and going back to work too!!!!!! as much as i like the idea of water proof labels ... the site i went on was cray, and i ended up getting out of it lol too too much! so who cares if it comes off!!!??

so ebay it is for me and my guests..but for mike and i iam doing a black one for him with groom on it and a white one for me with bride on it...just have to figure out the monogram for them now (HINT HNT) big smiles ur way!!!!!!!!!!!!angel1.gif