Photo

Can't find the dress!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 JennandMike08

JennandMike08
  • 166 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 07:31 PM

I REALLY fell in love with the Keveza dress I posted a few days ago. I also found it online at a fraction of the cost. I really wanted to try on the dress before ordering it online. Only problem is that the only place I know for sure has it is at Kleinfeld's in NY. I really don't want to go there to try it on.
    Do any of you have suggestions on what to do next?

Should I call around local shops to see if anyone has it? I'm really not sure what to do next.

#2 DWbridetobe

DWbridetobe
    • 914 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 10:51 PM

Have you tried googling the dress name/order number? I did the same thing for a dress I wanted, and a few shops that had it popped up since it was listed in their "inventory". If not, maybe find some place that has the same designer and try other styles on for size. If they fit, you can probably order it online without issue.

#3 damaris

damaris
      • 462 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 10:57 PM

You really should call around MD and see if they have it. You'd be surprise the little out of the way boutiques that may carry it. Also find out if there is a showroom number for Keveza and call them they will tell you who carries their product near you
        65 BOOKED PLUS BRIDE & GROOM

http://global.thekno...rs/tt22b9e.aspx

#4 jplovesme

jplovesme
        • 385 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 10:58 PM

doesn't the designer's web site have the names of the salons that carry the line? I would call around to see. Maybe you can still go to NYC to try it on... if you really want to check your size. I guess you would have to weazel out of commitments to buy from whatever store you try the dress

#5 damaris

damaris
          • 462 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 11:01 PM

I went on Keveza's website. They have a store in New Jersey listed.
            Bridal Elegance 973-243-2484. Didn't see any in Maryland. I will tell you now though by the 973 prefix that's pretty much like coming up to NY soooo, it might have to be Kleinfeld's

#6 damaris

damaris
            • 462 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 11:02 PM

Here is Keveza's showroom number 212-273-1113. Call there and ask them who would have that dress in your area. Good Luck!!

#7 JennandMike08

JennandMike08
              • 166 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 12:49 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by damaris
                Here is Keveza's showroom number 212-273-1113. Call there and ask them who would have that dress in your area. Good Luck!!
                Thank you...I may just have to make it to NY. It is the dress!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users