Hello Grand Paladium Jamaica Brides to be

Khloe

Hi Luv to Sun.

I am going by this:

Wedding Packages - Palladium Weddings

This is the 2010 Wedding Packages Brochure. Now there are 3 options, Sapphire, Ruby and Pearl. All three have the same disclaimer:

The price quoted includes service for a maximum 8 persons, including bride and groom. A per person charge of US$20.00 applies thereafter. (Incl. tax and service charges). Children ages 12 years and under are free of charge. Your Wedding Coordinator will be happy to assist with making dinner reservations at one of our a la carte specialty restaurants. Prices incl. tax and service charges.Please note: Price is subject to change without notice.

There used to be another Package that was for 2009 but I like the 2010 ones better. The options for the 2009 ones had different price ranges for additional guests.

Hope that helps!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Luv to Sun.

I am going by this:

Wedding Packages - Palladium Weddings

This is the 2010 Wedding Packages Brochure. Now there are 3 options, Sapphire, Ruby and Pearl. All three have the same disclaimer:

The price quoted includes service for a maximum 8 persons, including bride and groom. A per person charge of US$20.00 applies thereafter. (Incl. tax and service charges). Children ages 12 years and under are free of charge. Your Wedding Coordinator will be happy to assist with making dinner reservations at one of our a la carte specialty restaurants. Prices incl. tax and service charges.Please note: Price is subject to change without notice.

There used to be another Package that was for 2009 but I like the 2010 ones better. The options for the 2009 ones had different price ranges for additional guests.

Hope that helps!

Thanks to Reya for pointing me to the new brochure! I was sent the one for 2009 and it didn't include the pricing for extra people (rookie mistake not clarifying ahead of time). We were booked in for the "elegant dinner" at the Poseidon restaurant but now I'm wondering if the extra $$ is worth it. Sounds like most people are at the Blue Lagoon restaurant. Hopefully I can have a quick chat with the coordinator tomorrow and get it all straightened out then just looking forward to getting there!

Thanks everyone for welcoming me to the site. Im still tring to figure this all out.

Lov2Sun, Sounds like we are doing the same things...our wedding is at 5 o clock at the gazebo instead....we originally where thinking about going to the beach but it is very public and I did not want a lot of people in there swim suits staring at us, the gazebo is very private with no one around it just seemed like a better fit for us. But we are also having 27 people at the wedding, then we are gonna do some pic with everyone and send them to miss lous bar, its my far the nicest bar, then Eric and I are gonna do more pics and meet up with them for dinner. We are doing dinner in the blue lagune and after dinner we are gonna had a show with fire eaters and dancers, after we will do cake and head up to the bar with the live band, followed by the disco. Quick question Are you ladies gonna stay in your dress the whole night, or are your gonna change and if so when?

I'm definitely going to have to check out the possible ceremony sites when we get there but I've always pictured my feet in the sand when I say "I do"!....I don't want any speedos in our pictures either! I'm planning on wearing my dress all night since it will be the only time to wear it, as long as I'm still comfy. I do have a nice white dress I could change into if I've had enough of the bridal wear, that would likely happen on our way to the discohuh.gif Will cross that bridge when it comes I guess. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reya View Post
Hello fellow Palladium Brides! Khloe I am getting married the day before you :)

luv2sun, we are having our wedding on the beach at 4:00pm. I wanted it earlier so that we could get some nice sunset pics after the wedding.

We are going to suggest to the guests to go to one of the bars for cocktails while we are taking pictures and we will meet them there after.

We have booked the Blue Lagoon from 7-10. We were going to rent the speakers and microphone until they quoted us a price of 500 to rent them....which is more than the Blue Lagoon rental(300)! We are now considering bringing a portable speaker system with us but we are just ironing out all the problems/issues that may arise with that.

After the Reception we are planning on going to the Infinity Lobby Bar where they have
Live music every day 9:30pm - 12:30pm.....at some point we are going to head to the Disco too :) they are open from 11:00pm – 2:00am.
Quote:
Originally Posted by emitchel View Post
Congrats!!! Welcome to the forum and have fun planning!!!smile72.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2sun View Post
I'm definitely going to have to check out the possible ceremony sites when we get there but I've always pictured my feet in the sand when I say "I do"!....I don't want any speedos in our pictures either! I'm planning on wearing my dress all night since it will be the only time to wear it, as long as I'm still comfy. I do have a nice white dress I could change into if I've had enough of the bridal wear, that would likely happen on our way to the discohuh.gif Will cross that bridge when it comes I guess. :)
Thats kinda what I was thinking, with the whole dress situation, I was just wondering what everyone was gonna do. I have some pics from when we visited the resort last may I just need to figure how to upload them to this site.