List of Jamaican Locations and Who Got Married

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Katluvsthebeach

Katluvsthebeach
  • 15 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 02:13 AM

Hi,

I was searching the other day and came across a post or a thread that had a listing of all the Jamaican locations, Negril, Mo Bay, etc, and then under each location the names of several couples that got married there and what resort they got married at.

I can't seem to find this post/thread again. Can somebody help?

Thanks,

Kat

#2 jk1101

jk1101
    • 2,582 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 11:27 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Katluvsthebeach
      Hi,

I was searching the other day and came across a post or a thread that had a listing of all the Jamaican locations, Negril, Mo Bay, etc, and then under each location the names of several couples that got married there and what resort they got married at.

I can't seem to find this post/thread again. Can somebody help?

Thanks,

Kat
      Hi Kat -

The Main Jamaica Board shows all of the different "stickys", including the
      "Post here if you are getting married in Jamaica" thread and a separate one for most of the different hotels in Jamaica.

Jamaica - Best Destination Wedding Forum ~ The Ultimate Destination Wedding Resource

Hope that helps!

#3 Katluvsthebeach

Katluvsthebeach
      • 15 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 11:23 PM

Thanks! I've been looking all and I still havent re-found that list again. The search continues......

#4 wendyjd

wendyjd
        • 968 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 01:05 AM

click on the link in JerseyKittens post, its the first sticky there. (about 4 lines down at present). its titled: Post here if you are getting married in Jamaica. Good luck finding it and with the wedding planning.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users