Photo

Advice

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 cheeks75

cheeks75
  • 96 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 10:16 PM

I am in need of some advice for a kid friendly all-inclusive resort to have my wedding. If anyone have any suggestions for a resort in Cancun, that would be no more $600 for a 4day/3night trip, please let me know. Any help will be appreciated?

#2 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
    • 4,979 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 10:24 PM

You might want to check out Dreams Cancun. Dreams has a fantastic kids club, it's brilliant and perfect for everything right up to and including teens.
      Happily Married since May 9, 2008
      Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#3 dragonfly

dragonfly
      • 1,820 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 10:24 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by cheeks75
        I am in need of some advice for a kid friendly all-inclusive resort to have my wedding. If anyone have any suggestions for a resort in Cancun, that would be no more $600 for a 4day/3night trip, please let me know. Any help will be appreciated?
        I stayed at a RIU in Cancun with my children, we loved it, I am a big fan of the RIU's. I have no idea of the cost...

#4 Spazz

Spazz
        • VIP Member
        • 10,482 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 10:27 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by cheeks75

Try the RIU. I am getting married at the RIU in Ocho Rios. They are kid-friendly, but not geared towards kids, if you know what I mean. I just looked and there are 3 different RIUs in Cancun. They are also very affordable and I have heard great reviews.

#5 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 10:29 PM

I know that Dreams PV was perfect for kids, and was reasonably priced - I don't know about Cancun, but I've heard great things about all of the Dreams properties

#6 TracyK

TracyK
            • 206 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 10:49 PM

Another one to look into would be Crown Paradise. We have stayed there twice and loved it both times. It is a bit cheaper than the Riu's and Dreams, but still quite nice. I have lots of pictures if your interested.

#7 SusanK

SusanK
              • VIP Member
              • 2,685 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 01:14 AM

Dreams Cancun has a great Kids Club. They keep them entertained all day and into the night!
                Susan&Matt 10-12-07, Mia Lily 7-9-08, Charlie David 6-28-10

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users