Has anyone ordered the TwoBirds Bridesmaid dress?

Quote:
Her Cameleon Dresses are identical to TwoBirds (which I saw on David Tutera's show too). I ordered three pieces from her cuz I loved working with her. So easy. Her name's vanessa, I think. If you already decided, that's ok, but anyone else interested in the versatile style, Isadora Clothing makes awesome dresses (I think she gives discounts for bridal parties).
I second the shout-out for Isadora Clothing. I saw a recommendation on this site and found her on Etsy. I loved the idea and so did the bridesmaids. Seeing that she had some colors on sale, I bought a dress of my own that is being made now. Vanessa is a pleasure to work with.

• 11 months later...

I doubt that they will give a discount to the forum just because i think the order would have to be REALLY big, but let me see if i can run it by them.  the founder/owner is a former destination wedding bride that got married in jamaica if i remember correctly.

she is related to a good friend of mine so maybe i can get a hold of her.

what exactly do you want to know?

Love the vintage one! I really wanted this type of dress for my bridesmaids but wasn't a big fan of the matte jersey look, it wasn't quite formal enough. I think the satin jersey will be perfect. Thanks for the great find!

Originally Posted by jplovesme View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Angela~ View Post
Hi ladies,

So, I came across this dress twobirds bridesmaid online awhile ago and fell in love with the idea because I have all different sized BMs, and this dress offers plenty of options.

I have a sample at my house right now and all my BMs have seen it/tried it on. They all really like it, are ok with the price, and believe that this really is a dress that they will wear again.

What I am wondering is if anyone has actually ordered this dress from them?

Up until this point, the service I have received has not been great. I gave my credit card number, they charged it immediately and I didn't get the dress till a month later. When it arrived, it had my wrong house number and street name spelled wrong even though I had given the proper one. They also sent me a shorter dress with a butterfly hem, when I requested the long ballgown. I have also emailed them about their trunk show that is coming to Toronto and have had no response as of yet.

Basically, I am just wondering if you have an experience to share about this company. I know there are similar options (Dessy, Victoria's Secret) but so far, this is the best quality and fit. I just don't want any major bumps along the way.

Any help is appreciated! Thanks!
I didn't get to read through all the responses to the initial thread, but I wanted to suggest Isadora Clothing from Etsy. Isadora by isadoraclothing on Etsy

Her Cameleon Dresses are identical to TwoBirds (which I saw on David Tutera's show too). I ordered three pieces from her cuz I loved working with her. So easy. Her name's vanessa, I think. If you already decided, that's ok, but anyone else interested in the versatile style, Isadora Clothing makes awesome dresses (I think she gives discounts for bridal parties).

• 1 month later...

Looked into these but they were more expensive than I thought they were worth. I shopped around on ETSY and found a few sellers with similar dresses for more reasonable prices. I got fabric samples from 3 sellers on the site and wound up using CoralieBeatrix for my bridesmaids dresses. They all LOVE them and so do I. Here is her link. http://www.etsy.com/shop/CoralieBeatrix

il_570xN.223604320.jpg

Ladies

I am so excited!!!! I finally ordered my bridesmaids dresses. If any of you have read my previous post you may know that at one point all of my bridesmaids had dropped out on me. Well, I could not order dresses because my bridesmaids were an ever changing situation. We think we have it all in order now but you never know lol. Anyway, I am a member of the Ideeli website and today they had a sale on the Ravon convertible dress. It was only $69!!!!!!!!!!!!! And one size fits all!!!!!!!!!! And in my wedding color!!!!!!!!!!! Yipeeee!!!!! Needless to say I ordered 4 for all the girls (my treat because they are spending so much and using vacay time just to come). I am so happy! I love the versatility of this dress and I am sure that they will all be able to wear it again and again (even if they gain weight lol). Below are a few pictures of the dress as well as a link to a video demonstration of the dress (the one on the model in the video is the exact one that I bought).

The sale ends tomorrow if anyone else is interested (I believe the short dress is only $50 or so). PM me if you would like an invite to join the Ideeli site. They always have great sales on everything. The retail price of these dresses are usually $150 and up.

http://blog.ideeli.com/todays-features/2010/6/23/the-ideeli-scoop-on-the-convertible-dress.html 

BM1.jpg BM2.jpg

• 11 months later...