#41 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 8,921 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 04:45 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by HereFishie
    Took 5 minutes just to load this feedback page... and that was after it timed out the first time.

I hope this will be fixed soon because I'm finding that I don't want to post or even visit very much as a result of the problems with double posts, time outs, or just taking too long to simply get logged onto BDW.
    Well, it's a good thing this isn't a for profit site! It's here for your benefit and not theirs.
    This site is probably the only thing wedding related that's FREE.

#42 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 04 February 2010 - 04:55 PM

we are looking for reports of issues during this upgrade. NOT attitude, rudeness, snarkiness.

if you would like to pay to hire more people to help with the tech issues, you are more than welcome to...if not, i would leave the snarkiness out of this thread.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#43 ~Jessica~

~Jessica~
    • Banned
    • 3,479 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 03:00 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by AnnR
      Jessica, Tammy and Steve (Tammy's DH) have been working very hard during their free time to get this forum up and running issue-free as fast as possible. They have had to continuously upgrade the servers to accomodate the growing number of members and posts. Please be patient.
      Okay, thanks for the update Ann! This afternoon I haven't had any problems that have been happening the last couple of days :)

#44 Cindy*

Cindy*
      • 2,655 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 05:03 PM

I haven't had any problems the last few days. However, this morning, I was not able to log on at all. This afternoon it seems to be up and running again. Thanks for all your hard work Tammy/Steve to keep this running.

#45 lalanyc

lalanyc
        • 363 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 12:48 AM

FYI - I have not had any issues in the past several days and I definitely notice that pages load more quickly. Yesssss!! Thank you SO MUCH for all your efforts mods. Now I am REALLY not doing any work at work! is there a "BDW Anonymous" group by chance?? hehe...

#46 boscobel

boscobel
          • VIP Member
          • 24,213 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 01:13 AM

Glad to hear the issues are decreased! And regarding "BDW Anon", I think we are all members of that group! Only we're not so anonymous!
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by lalanyc
            FYI - I have not had any issues in the past several days and I definitely notice that pages load more quickly. Yesssss!! Thank you SO MUCH for all your efforts mods. Now I am REALLY not doing any work at work! is there a "BDW Anonymous" group by chance?? hehe...

#47 carolina24

carolina24
            • 1,573 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 01:16 PM

thank you soooo much tammy and mods for the awesome fix!!!

#48 RonNMel

RonNMel
              • 388 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 09:16 PM

This past week I sometimes had problems of pages loading very slow and even timing out. I usually would come back 15 minutes later and everything was fine again.

But yesterday, between 6pm and 7pm EST, I could not get on to the forum AT ALL. The main page would load at all, it would always time out. I didn't try later that evening.

#49 boscobel

boscobel
                • VIP Member
                • 24,213 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 09:36 PM

Yesterday, the location of the server had lost power due to the massive blizzard in the NE, so the entire forum was down for a bit. (I hope I got the terminology correct, feel free to correct me Tammy or mods!)

#50 katrina

katrina

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 4,328 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 10:16 PM

thanks for the update carly!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users