50 replies to this topic

#21 *Karla*

• 4,854 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 03:36 PM

Ditto on the 408 Request Time Out

#22 hoyt75

• 371 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 03:38 PM

I too am getting the time out message while browsing through threads, but it seems to be moving at a quicker rate (though still slow)...

#23 Cindy*

• 2,655 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 03:56 PM

I am also getting the time out message a lot. Things still seem to be slow in general for me. Often I can't pull up the page because it times out or it loads really slow. Other times everything will be fine and then when I try to click on a different link it will time out or load really slow.

Thanks for getting everyone's feed back and trying to fix these problems. I'm sure I speak for most everyone when I say we really appreciate all your hard work Tammy/mods!

#24 baj

• 1,555 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 04:00 PM

still very slow for me and timed out again yesterday 31/01/10 when trying to post quick reply and sent a email reply.

#25 SteveW

• Administrators
          • 39 posts
            • LocationCalifornia

Posted 02 February 2010 - 04:44 PM

Thank you for posting when you get errors here - it has been very useful as we make adjustments to the server.

I made some recent adjustments to try to resolve the 408 timeout error - please post here if you continue to receive it as of the time that I am posting this message.

Steve (Tammy's DH)

#26 Cindy*

• 2,655 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 10:35 PM

Okay, I am now noticing that it is much faster. I have not received any time out messages this evening.

#27 Vallarta_2009

• 236 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 10:46 PM

I haven't received any time out errors lately but I do have a problem accessing the latest post in one of my subscribed threads "$99 linen suit."
                It tells me there has been a new post but when I look at the thread it takes me to page 28 instead of the last page - 29. I can never open up page 29.

#28 echo2_62

• 1,049 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 12:30 AM

I'm having the same problem that Vallarta posted above with a thread being "stuck" on a page, despite showing new posts on a new page. It happens to be the same thread but I've had the same issue on others before.

thanks for all the hard work to keep things running smoothly!!

#29 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                  • 11,659 posts
                  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 03 February 2010 - 12:35 AM

sometimes if you post in the thread, it will bring you to the next page...its like the forum isn't caught up to the latest post or something

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
                  Awards and recognition: 
                  Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                  Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                  Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                  sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                  Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#30 juliepfeif

• 286 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 12:41 PM

Trouble logging in today - entered username & password and spent looong time with thank you for logging in screen before finally ended with this error (in Google Chrome):

This webpage is not available.

The webpage at http://bestdestinati...ding.com/forum/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

Refreshed the page and it did load.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users