Photo

Autumn's Texas-Sized AHR

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 Sloan

Sloan
  • 1,279 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 06:17 PM

Great looking venue! I love your cupcakes and the water bottle labels are too cool!

#22 autjo

autjo
    • 2,182 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 01:54 PM

Thanks for all of the love! I had so much fun planning this AHR and putting everything together. I'm ready for another party!

#23 amybermuda

amybermuda
      • 870 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 07:52 PM

Thanks for posting Autumn! I loved your wedding planning thread - this one is amazing too. Good recycling you did :) I am doing a Maryland theme for my AHR - gotta love the down home ideas you can get from where you grow up!

How did you address gifts? Did you say no gifts? Did you expect them? Just curious b/c I am sending out my invites now.

#24 *Meagan*

*Meagan*
        • 5,521 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 08:28 PM

Aut I never saw this post! Love everything, it came together so well!! YAY!

#25 autjo

autjo
          • 2,182 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 08:47 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by *Meagan*
            Aut I never saw this post! Love everything, it came together so well!! YAY!
            Thanks Meag! You're so sweet :)

Quote:
            Originally Posted by amybermuda
            Thanks for posting Autumn! I loved your wedding planning thread - this one is amazing too. Good recycling you did :) I am doing a Maryland theme for my AHR - gotta love the down home ideas you can get from where you grow up!

How did you address gifts? Did you say no gifts? Did you expect them? Just curious b/c I am sending out my invites now.
            Thanks Amy! We definitely did not expect gifts, but having a bridal shower and AHR I knew people would want ideas. I didn't put anything about gifts on our invites, but did put this on our website: While your presence at our wedding is enough, we have registered at a few stores if you are you looking for some gift ideas. Our website was included discreetly on our invites. For my bridal shower that was in Texas a bunch of people actually gave us gifts off of the registry. I just returned them before I left and then re-bought them when I got back to Phoenix. No one brought any gifts to the DW. But the AHR ended up with a ton of cards. I think it helped that my mom always reminded people that we had to travel and not give bulky gifts. Hope that helps!

#26 amybermuda

amybermuda
            • 870 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 08:42 AM

Thanks Autumn, thanks a good idea. I am going to add that to my website.

Not only do we live far away, but we have to pay 25% import duty on all gifts or new things coming to the island! Thank god I bought a cheaper wedding dress - I had to pay 25% to bring it here to get altered!

#27 dianep

dianep
              • 532 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 01:31 PM

thanks for your response, and for the inspiration! looks like your AHR was fantastic!
                http://i707.photobuc..../065copy-1.jpg
                and happily ever after begins...

wedding review (the royal and the gran porto real, playa del carmen)http://bestdestinati....ew-long-59649/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users