I know lots of people have posted luggage tags they have made, but I wanted to post mine as well because I am pretty excited they are done and how they turned out!

I got these laminating pouches from WalMart for $7.65 (25 in a pack) and they came with the loop piece that holds them on the luggage. The laminator costs $100, but I actually borrowed mine from my TA (because she rocks!) and put them together. She usually does them for big groups she sends off, so when I told her what I wanted to do, she let me use hers.

Click the image to open in full size.

Some of the pictures I took during my travels, one is from a friend at work and the rest I found on line.

I would totally recommend doing this to anyone out there who is on the fence. They are a little time consuming, but they look so awesome when they are done and the people who have seen them so far love them!

Thanks guys!

On the other side I put each guests name, address and phone number. I have a photo printer at home, so I just opened them up in adobe and did the print preview....then you can size them to whatever you want for printing.

I don't know what kinkos is....but I would imagine any stationary store...Staples, Office Depot, etc would do them for you. No idea what they would charge. Maybe you could have them do a large sheet and then cut them apart? For a hole you could probably punch one yourself.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • I’m getting married in six months to my foreign girlfriend. I was advised by a friend that one of the things I need to do before saying I do is to get a prenuptial agreement. Basically it’s supposed to protect my assets and properties in case my relationship with my future wife goes down the drain. I don’t know though if this is an acceptable practice when marrying Kiev ladies. I don’t want to do it if it would be insulting on her end. I need advice on this. Please help me.
    • So we are currently looking for an all inclusive resort for the wedding. We have 60 guests and found all the Dreams resorts as options and all of them gave us a quote and discounted price since it’s off season etc. Resorts in Punta Canta gave us a reasonable price, Dominicus gave us a really good deal then La Romana Resort and Spa gave us their regular price and so hard to negotiate. Will someone tell us how special is this resort that they won’t give us a good discount when all my guests are staying in their resort for 5-8 days. We are bringing $$$ in their resort and not give us a discount?  What is so special with this resort?  Can somebody recommend a beautiful resort? 
    • Hello Everyone, Share your favorite wedding venues. And also give me a Solution. I choose Wedding Venues in mobile al the Anne-marie cottage.
    • Hello Jania! are you bringing any external vendor for your wedding?
    • Looking forward to seeing your cruise wedding photos!!!
  • Topics