finally back

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jenamie

Jenamie
  • 392 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 03:27 PM

Wow the last 4 months have been crazy!

So My wedding went off with out a hitch! (I'm not sure if I posted pics or not)

We had our wedding on an island off the North Carolina coast. (holden beach)
    We went from NC to FL for our Disney honeymoon! Had a blast swimming with the dolphins, had a segway tour, ate with Cinderella, had a private backstage tour of Animal kingdom and had a pro photo section around Epcot!

After that we headed to Louisianian where I had to move into his condo. I had a job working in a movie as a assistant to the director (Just a ultra low budget movie)
    And then we decided to buy a house, we where finally closed and moved in by Christmas!
    And this week we finally got the internet! its a new house so it took awhile, and they still have to drop the wire in our back yard hehe!

But I have been missing my wedding girls! Hope everyone has been doing well and sorry I have been gone so long.

#2 KarenM

KarenM
    • 1,920 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 09:10 PM

Wow Jeni! Congratulations! You've had sooo much going on in your life! So glad you guys are settled in your new house!

#3 march132010

march132010
      • 1,057 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 09:21 PM

Wow what a 4 months-- Congrats on the wedding and new house---

#4 JENISE

JENISE
        • 652 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 09:47 PM

That's a lot to take in! Lol

Everything sounds like it went and is going great. Congrats.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users