I am so clueless when it comes to "creative" stuff. smile105.gif Can anyone help me make a logohuh.gif? I want a circle with a palm tree and our names (Lizz & Mike) and wedding date and location (May 16, 2008, Ocho Rios, Jamaica). Any help is appreciated!!!!!!

Hey Lizz, I'll give it a stab! But I can't do it till tomorrow (don't have the right programs on my laptop) Do you have any color themes?

I'll take a look at Creative Montage and the other one too...thanks for the idea!

Heidi - if you have time, that would be great. My wedding is still 10 months away, so no rush. No real color theme yet, I'm thinking a white circle with a palm tree. Thanks for the offer!

This may sound really dumb, but once I get a logo, how to get it on things, like canvas bags and stuff? Sorry, I'm not really good with this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julesr View Post
What are your wedding colours?
No colors decided definitely yet. I'm thinking light green and light blue (the colors of my bridesmaids dresses).

Okay, here is something I put together quickly. If you have colour ideas or comments, I am open and will work on it if I can. Also, it will look better when I email you, this is pretty big.

Click the image to open in full size.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizz10179 View Post
No colors decided definitely yet. I'm thinking light green and light blue (the colors of my bridesmaids dresses).
are you thinking something like this? i just had green & blue, so thought i'd throw this out there

i also had these made ...