Sign in to follow this  
~*Lisa*~

**~Lisa's Riu Negril review with pics!~**

Quote:
Originally Posted by wemkulaf View Post
Great review Lisa, I am 5 months and counting now. You were so detailed and answered any questions I might of had. Thanks again!!!
Woo hoo, it's coming fast now! :) Let me know if you have any more questions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms325i View Post
Congrats and Best Wishes your pics are gorgeous..I like the morning after breakfast they provided for you..what a nice touch!
yeah it was perfect. they gave us a huge list of items to choose for our breakfast, it was nuts!

Hi Lisa:

My daughter is getting married at the RIU Negril on June 5, 2010. Thank you so much for your detail review I have shared it with her and she wanted me to tell you thank you. Did you go with the Classic package? Also what time did you get married? Her wedding is at 2:00PM but I think the earliest we can go to dinner for the reception is 6:00PM. Did you have to wait a while for your reception?

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachymombride View Post
Hi Lisa:

My daughter is getting married at the RIU Negril on June 5, 2010. Thank you so much for your detail review I have shared it with her and she wanted me to tell you thank you. Did you go with the Classic package? Also what time did you get married? Her wedding is at 2:00PM but I think the earliest we can go to dinner for the reception is 6:00PM. Did you have to wait a while for your reception?
We went with the Royal package as we had 29 people. Also, we got married at 4pm, the lastest possible so that we didn't have a lot of wait time in between. We did the picture thing between the ceremony and the dinner at 6 so it didn't feel too long for us. The rest of the group just hung out at the bar until dinner.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask!