Photo

Help, worried bride

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jjambrina

jjambrina
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 03:05 PM

Hello again, i'm getting married in 2 weeks at the Paradisus Palma Real and I'm very worried after reading some blogs on this site about photographers in Punta Cana. I noticed that nobody has mentioned the photograher we contracted, Hispaniola Photo. I guess there isn't much I can do now, but was hoping somebody out there knew something about them, good or bad at this point. I'm just getting a little freaked out Thanks !

#2 KPEG

KPEG
    • 267 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 10:00 PM

I don't know much about your resort but if they are the resort photographer, I'm sure you'll be fine. usually if you don't hear news, it's good right? Ppl are more likely to complain than anything right? just enjoy the day!

#3 jjambrina

jjambrina
      • 9 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 11:36 AM

Thanks so much, i hope your right :)

#4 Sheree10

Sheree10
        • 1,026 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 02:37 PM

Don't worry about it! I agree with KPEG if it's the resort photographer you should be okay. Good luck with eveything and let us know how it all turns out!
          http://tickers.Ticke....03cf/event.png

BRIDE + GROOM + 60 GUESTS!!

#5 khomac

khomac
          • 380 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 03:35 PM

I believe all resort photographers take nice pictures. They are not crazy spectacular, but they are simple, beautiful photo's. I think that you will be happy with them.

For me, photo's were the main thing, and I spent more on the photo's than my entire wedding package. I think Hispaniola will put you in classic poses on the beach, and around the resort. They will not play too much with photoshop. I wouldn't worry :)

You can contact my photographer. He may already be down there during your stay. You can do a TTD session with him a few days after your wedding. See my link below to his website.

Congrats on the wedding!
            Kelly & Pablo

http://www.michaelsteingard.com
            Michael and Phil Steingard are located in Ontario, but travel to Punta Cana quite often during the year. There is a good chance they will be down already during your wedding week, so this will cut travel costs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users