Photo

Is Chiffon too plain???

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#31 midnight24

midnight24
  • 754 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 02:39 AM

that is a stunning dress...hardly plain at all.

i find with chiffon, empire waist dress they aren't always the most flattering (depending on body type). i had my heart set on one...but it just made me look wide (and i'm not). you really need to try on different styles before you pick something out just from the photos.

good luck!

#32 shae

shae
    • 308 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 02:49 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by midnight24
      that is a stunning dress...hardly plain at all.

i find with chiffon, empire waist dress they aren't always the most flattering (depending on body type). i had my heart set on one...but it just made me look wide (and i'm not). you really need to try on different styles before you pick something out just from the photos.

good luck!
      i totally agree with you! i had my mind set on certain dresses from what i saw online and ended up going a different direction when i went to a bridal store to try some dresses on.

#33 JennandMike08

JennandMike08
      • 166 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 01:37 PM

I've tried on a couple different styles and love them. The two I tried on from DB actually fit really nice. I have a few videos that I will try an upload. The only thing is I feel my shoulders are soooo wide so a sweetheart neckline is much better. I've found my style, its just narrowing down the actual dress.

#34 KalikLove

KalikLove
        • 178 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 05:02 PM

I thought you were joking for a min... i dont think it's plain at all. Very sophisticated.  

#35 lmadore

lmadore
          • 128 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 10:30 PM

Im really liking the chiffon dresses.  My dress is not chiffon, and everytime I see a dress like this I wonder if its what I should have gone with, or atleast tried one on.  I chiffon dresses always looks so beautiful in the wedding pictures, all billowy and pretty in the breeze.

#36 scooter514

scooter514
            • 155 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 07:44 PM

I love the look of chiffon and chose that for my dress too. I don't think it's plain at all!

#37 bobe

bobe
              • Banned
              • 44 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 11:26 PM

chiffon is the best!!!! i want to have a chiffon dress too

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users