Quote:
Originally Posted by butterfly4kathy2 View Post
has anyone ordered one of these? I think I remember seeing this link in another thread and we were thinking that it sounded too good to be true :)
Yes tons of ladies have there is a whole huge thread about it and ppl are completely satisfied! Their FIs look wonderful in them as well.

Oooh, I love that EXPRESS suit. We found a Calvin Klein Khaki color suit for FI and the GM are wearing same color khaki pants with white dress shirt...FI wanted to be the only male dressed up, even my father is just in khakis and white dress shirt!

I was just reading about that in the thread you are talking about! It was awesome that there are some pics posted of them! I cant wait to put my order in!

Oh WOW!!! I am digging this linen suit for $99.99.. Great find ladies!!!!

I am wondering...if the suit is linen and he wears a tie, should the shirt be a regular cotton/blend collared button up?! How does that work? Can you do a linen shirt and a tie? I just don't know which is better? Thanks! :)

Thanks for the links, ladies! My FI is actually very picky, and tends to have expensive taste, but these look like they'll meet his standards, especially since they're so affordable! I'd rather spend more money on my dress...